Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Have You Ever Play “call Of Gods”?
wsgames
post 1 Dec 2011, 09:16 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 75169

After reading several reviews about the game Call of Gods from PlayBBG, recently, I was attracted by this browser game. The COG has three creation for choice—Human, Wizard, Elf Druid. I have chosen undead priest and have many powerful military units like skeleton warriors, death bringer and bone dragon. I can upgrade my heroes recruited and make the scale of troops larger to fighting with NPCs and other players.

Call of Gods have some key features for choice:
1. Western RPG Appearance.
2. Three different Character Creation for choice
3. Powerful allies system, which allows you engage in scaled wars
4. Strategy Games with Hero Recruit and units & troops arrangement

Sounds some game portal like kongregate, lekool has released this game. Though it¢s a little disappointing that none of these features mentioned above really makes it particularly interesting, it worthy of trying this cog.wsgame.com.
Go to the top of the page

Bookmark this: Post to Del.icio.usPost to DiggPost to FacebookPost to GooglePost to SlashdotPost to StumbleUponPost to TechnoratiPost to YahooMyWeb
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:55 PM
Skin and Graphics by Dan Ellis and Anubis. Hosting by Forums & More © 2005-2011.
InvisionGames - Your #1 Arcade Games Repository | AllSigs - Signatures for all | Rock Band + Guitar Hero = RockHero ! | The Remoters - Remote Assistance | FileMiners - You ask, We find