Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> www.deimoscomics.com : Modern Warfare 3 smashes entertainment launch recordsSubject: Tomb of the Ancients, Behind the Scenes - by: Deimos
Electra
post 29 May 2012, 04:46 PM
Post #1

Out of The Blue
Group Icon

Group: Platinum Members
Member No.: 531
Zodiac Sign: I'm a aries!

[quote]Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 smashes entertainment launch recordsCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 sells more than 6.5m copies within 24 hours of its launch, earning an estimated $400m in sales If "Change of Hearts" covered the basics of the plot, "Tomb of the Ancients" finally pulls the curtain for good! The entire case with the world and how it got there is literally clarified. Congrats to all those who had guessed some of these revelations!

With this story the Prologue of "Kingdom of Light" is concluded. Thank you all for following the weekly schedule and sharing your thoughts and impressions, that was definitely the most fun part for me!

What's next is the beginning of the "Sagas" spin off series, starting this July. Every other month a new 64 pages Saga will be published on line in single installments. So if you enjoyed the short and sweet 8 pages but found them leaving you hungry for more, let's see you cope instead with full doses of 64 pages.

So see you this July with Sagas: Salome!

View the full article

--------------------
Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
Go to the top of the page

Bookmark this: Post to Del.icio.usPost to DiggPost to FacebookPost to GooglePost to SlashdotPost to StumbleUponPost to TechnoratiPost to YahooMyWeb
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:05 AM
Skin and Graphics by Dan Ellis and Anubis. Hosting by Forums & More © 2005-2011.
InvisionGames - Your #1 Arcade Games Repository | AllSigs - Signatures for all | Rock Band + Guitar Hero = RockHero ! | The Remoters - Remote Assistance | FileMiners - You ask, We find