Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> www.deimoscomics.com : Modern Warfare 3 smashes entertainment launch recordsSubject: Phoebus Apollo, Behind the Scenes - by: Deimos
Electra
post 7 Jun 2012, 12:40 AM
Post #1

Out of The Blue
Group Icon

Group: Platinum Members
Member No.: 531
Zodiac Sign: I'm a aries!

[quote]Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 smashes entertainment launch recordsCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 sells more than 6.5m copies within 24 hours of its launch, earning an estimated $400m in sales Does the art in this story look familiar? That is because KoL's Verry Wong has returned to Theoktonia (remember the awesome Theotkonia prelude?) to do the pencils/inks for issue 4.

And along with his art he brings a whole lot of winks to KoL. This is basically a KoL story and one I was killing myself struggling to keep my lips shut about! And now that the time has arrived I will let the HUGE revelations come from the very pages...

View the full article

--------------------
Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
Go to the top of the page

Bookmark this: Post to Del.icio.usPost to DiggPost to FacebookPost to GooglePost to SlashdotPost to StumbleUponPost to TechnoratiPost to YahooMyWeb
+Quote Post
Electra
post 7 Jun 2012, 12:40 AM
Post #2

Out of The Blue
Group Icon

[quote]Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 smashes entertainment launch recordsCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 sells more than 6.5m copies within 24 hours of its launch, earning an estimated $400m in sales Does the art in this story look familiar? That is because KoL's Verry Wong has returned to Theoktonia (remember the awesome Theoktonia prelude?) to do the pencils/inks for issue 4.

And along with his art he brings a whole lot of winks to KoL. This is basically a KoL story and one I was killing myself struggling to keep my lips shut about! And now that the time has arrived I will instead let the pages do the talking...

View the full article

--------------------

+Quote Post
Electra
post 14 Jun 2012, 10:42 AM
Post #3

Out of The Blue
Group Icon

[quote]Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 smashes entertainment launch recordsCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 sells more than 6.5m copies within 24 hours of its launch, earning an estimated $400m in sales If there is a question hanging in the air about the religious message of KoL/Theoktonia, then this story comes to answer it.

Writing dialogue for the Goddess of Wisdom was an intimidating task. So I chose to make a reference to another Theoktonia dialogue that gave me shivers, the brave words of Hercules when he followed the path that knowingly led to his death but kept his ideals intact. So I instead chose to have the line "if we have come to value our existence above the ideals we represent, then our time's dusk is rightfully upon us" be originally Athena's.

And as you will see in the next week's story, the Prelude's prophecized duel of Hercules/Achilles has not happened yet

View the full article

--------------------

+Quote Post
Electra
post 14 Jun 2012, 10:42 AM
Post #4

Out of The Blue
Group Icon

[quote]Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 smashes entertainment launch recordsCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 sells more than 6.5m copies within 24 hours of its launch, earning an estimated $400m in sales If there is a question hanging in the air about the religious message of KoL/Theoktonia, then this story comes to answer it.

Writing dialogue for the Goddess of Wisdom was an intimidating task. So I chose to make a reference to another Theoktonia dialogue that gave me shivers, the brave words of Hercules when he followed the path that knowingly led to his death but kept his ideals intact. So I instead chose to have the line "if we have come to value our existence above the ideals we represent, then our time's dusk is rightfully upon us" be originally Athena's.

And as you will see in the next week's story, the Prelude's prophecized duel of Hercules/Achilles has not happened yet

View the full article

--------------------

+Quote Post
Electra
post 16 Jun 2012, 02:55 PM
Post #5

Out of The Blue
Group Icon

[quote]Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 smashes entertainment launch recordsCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 sells more than 6.5m copies within 24 hours of its launch, earning an estimated $400m in sales It's been a while since I wrote about a film. Last night I watched Prometheus and I'm compelled to praise it with all my enthusiam.

It is a brilliant sci-fi story, with stunning visual effects, amazing performances (David), tantalizing philosophic inquiries and meaningful winks!

For those who haven't seen it I suggest you read no further.

The main fact that got me derilliously thrilled was when suddenly I heard the name "Weyland". Now I know that I must have been one of the very very few who had no idea in which universe this film was taking place. That was one beautiful surprise for me. And to my shame when I had watched the trailer I had thought "seriously this is such an Alien rip off, what new has it got to offer???"

I have no idea why Fox did not include in the title the "Alien" brand. I assume the marketing department must have screamed their lungs off at not using a widely loved and recognized cult brand name for a sequel (prequel) movie. But it was a ballsy move that I applaud with all my support. The surprise was totally worth it.

And as far as the sequel of Prometheus goes, it will be exactly the kind of movie I was hoping for, and the one that AvP2 failed to deliver. A visit at a mysterious alien homeworld that has fans raving at what it would be like.

I sincerely hope Prometheus has a long long future of high quality ballsy chapters!

View the full article

--------------------

+Quote Post
Electra
post 22 Jun 2012, 10:40 AM
Post #6

Out of The Blue
Group Icon

[quote]Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 smashes entertainment launch recordsCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 sells more than 6.5m copies within 24 hours of its launch, earning an estimated $400m in sales I just love prequels!!! So much that even when it comes to Star Wars I'm one of those heretics who prefer the Prequel trilogy to the Original one...

Prequels give you a deeper view to a story that was obviously succesfull enough to ask for a "sequel". So the interest is there, and the audience is open for a deeper exploration of the lore.

To all those who wondered "Is Odysseys evil?! How could he expose children to this horror???", well I hope you see him now with compassion...

And my favorite part of the story is seeing the greeting of Achilles by Hercules again, but from a reversed angle. This is afterall what this story is all about.

Different perspectives...

View the full article

--------------------

+Quote Post
Electra
post 22 Jun 2012, 10:40 AM
Post #7

Out of The Blue
Group Icon

[quote]Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 smashes entertainment launch recordsCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 sells more than 6.5m copies within 24 hours of its launch, earning an estimated $400m in sales I just love prequels!!! So much that even when it comes to Star Wars I'm one of those heretics who prefer the Prequel trilogy to the Original one...

Prequels give you a deeper view to a story that was obviously succesfull enough to ask for a "sequel". So the interest is there, and the audience is open for a deeper exploration of the lore.

To all those who wondered "Is Odysseys evil?! How could he expose children to this horror???", well I hope you see him now with compassion...

And my favorite part of the story is seeing the greeting of Achilles by Hercules again, but from a reversed angle. This is afterall what this story is all about.

Different perspectives...

View the full article

--------------------

+Quote Post
Electra
post 3 Jul 2012, 02:38 PM
Post #8

Out of The Blue
Group Icon

[quote]Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 smashes entertainment launch recordsCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 sells more than 6.5m copies within 24 hours of its launch, earning an estimated $400m in sales With this double sized issue we return to the world of KoL. The new format of 64 pages allows for an all different story telling approach. Through the prologue of the main series we came to learn about the world of the Theocracy and its basics. Now we dive deeper into the backstage of the sinister plottings within the society of Lucifer's favored.

Salome is a symbol of seduction and self-serving manipulation. So this comic couldn't be but absolutely sexy and sceaming!

Aside all the babes and plots, the action is certainly not lacking. It's here, it's brutal and yet sophisticated. Through the duel of the knight with Archelaus certain elements of Kendo-Iaido are depicted. The immediate resolution of the sword duel is a tribute to Kendo's 1st kata while the way Archelaus throws off the blood of his blade is the traditional "chiburi" of Iaido. While the spell inspired flash of Salome's defense is a sequence of Krav Maga, a quite brutal and effective combat system.

Last but not least we take a look at the philosophy of the Lucifer/Ahriman duality and a hint at what Ahriman's cthonians follow. The "heretic dogma" of Ahriman is inspired by Anthroposophism.

This comic is my favorite situation, where evil is faced off against more evil. That way in the end the winner has to be a villain...

View the full article

--------------------

+Quote Post
Electra
post 3 Jul 2012, 02:38 PM
Post #9

Out of The Blue
Group Icon

[quote]Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 smashes entertainment launch recordsCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 sells more than 6.5m copies within 24 hours of its launch, earning an estimated $400m in sales With this double sized issue we return to the world of KoL. The new format of 64 pages allows for an all different story telling approach. Through the prologue of the main series we came to learn about the world of the Theocracy and its basics. Now we dive deeper into the backstage of the sinister plottings within the society of Lucifer's favored.

Salome is a symbol of seduction and self-serving manipulation. So this comic couldn't be but absolutely sexy and sceaming!

Aside all the babes and plots, the action is certainly not lacking. It's here, it's brutal and yet sophisticated. Through the duel of the knight with Archelaus certain elements of Kendo-Iaido are depicted. The immediate resolution of the sword duel is a tribute to Kendo's 1st kata while the way Archelaus throws off the blood of his blade is the traditional "chiburi" of Iaido. While the spell inspired flash of Salome's defense is a sequence of Krav Maga, a quite brutal and effective combat system.

Last but not least we take a look at the philosophy of the Lucifer/Ahriman duality and a hint at what Ahriman's cthonians follow. The "heretic dogma" of Ahriman is inspired by Anthroposophism.

This comic is my favorite situation, where evil is faced off against more evil. That way in the end the winner has to be a villain...

View the full article

--------------------

+Quote Post
Electra
post 20 Sep 2012, 05:31 PM
Post #10

Out of The Blue
Group Icon

[quote]Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 smashes entertainment launch recordsCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 sells more than 6.5m copies within 24 hours of its launch, earning an estimated $400m in sales

View the full article

--------------------

+Quote Post
Electra
post 29 Sep 2012, 05:50 PM
Post #11

Out of The Blue
Group Icon

[quote]Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 smashes entertainment launch recordsCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 sells more than 6.5m copies within 24 hours of its launch, earning an estimated $400m in sales best for you www.discount-coachhandbags.net/ - coach discount for less XBIOFzgk [URL - http://www.discount-coachhandbags.net/[/URL -

View the full article

--------------------

+Quote Post
Electra
post 30 Sep 2012, 08:26 PM
Post #12

Out of The Blue
Group Icon

[quote]Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 smashes entertainment launch recordsCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 sells more than 6.5m copies within 24 hours of its launch, earning an estimated $400m in sales Chanel Carrier Increased Prices Again<br><br>Known as the fashion industry but also prices of gold Chanel case, set up recession, the package price in their property is still not wanting to bow towards the each of the packages are facing a fresh www.chanelbagsshoppp.com/#36565 round of price realignment. If you have not come back and lost one, do not miss this chance ahead of the price increases, needless to say, if you possess the family the VIP, then holding the baby in your own home packages are smiling today!<br>Last year's financial turmoil, Chanel bags prices rose Adversity many men and women remember, this kind of had time to return a failure if it had better be quick, as the latest announcement, Chanel class of bag is facing a brand new round of price rise, time set at July 1.<br>That Chanel bag is often a soft gold fashion can't fake that, of course, continues to be highly <a href=www.chanelbagsshoppp.com/#83348>coco chanel purse</a> wanted so many years could certainly, and no matter under what circumstances, prices could only rise rather than fall, even while a family heirloom won't lose face. If you are being nevertheless hesitant and <a href=www.chanelbagsshoppp.com/#46134>chanel online store</a> thus save enough money Zaibai girls, or hurry it, do not forget that Chanel case on July 1 backpack keywords: black, CoCo package, 2. 55 packages, or about 10-20 percent.<br>I want to give that you data, Chanel classic double Clogo leather (also known as litchi skin) handbag, the retail price hike are going to be 20% and sheepskin bags with money just like the noble. If you had chosen www.chanelbagsshoppp.com/#84269 the models who use the leather was therefore lucky, in fact, this bag is not merely popular, durable, Pigg all carefully selected by Chanel, stitch work continued cost didn't save trouble. Should you be the specific boss, anything not ups reality. If you have not necessarily bought, you should now have been getting ready the pub.

View the full article

--------------------

+Quote Post
Electra
post 3 Jan 2013, 12:59 PM
Post #13

Out of The Blue
Group Icon

[quote]Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 smashes entertainment launch recordsCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 sells more than 6.5m copies within 24 hours of its launch, earning an estimated $400m in sales It's good to be back! And it's even better to write about your favorite character. David is my kind of hero, someone without a crystal clear soul, willing to cross the line. What better way to explore an antihero than looking into his first steps?

Disciple follows the ending of David's training, at an age where his blood boils and his arsenal is more than adequate to help him deal with his haunting demons. From page one we see the result of that burning furnace he has to make for a soul.

I enjoyed very much making this comic, from the brutal fights, to the sophisticated martial art sequences, the character expanding, the humorous opportunities, the winks to the main series and the background depicting of the dystopic future Kingdom of Light. I hope you enjoy reading it!

View the full article

--------------------

+Quote Post
Electra
post 11 Mar 2013, 11:03 AM
Post #14

Out of The Blue
Group Icon

Louis Vuitton announces Objets Nomades, a tiny edition collection of collapsible furniture and also travel components produced around collaboration together with leading worldwide designers. These contemporary pieces might be exhibited and available in the Innovative Bond Block Maison with December 2012. The other collection will probably debut during Art Basel/Design Miami as well in 12 ,.

Encapsulating the particular spirit regarding travel identifiable with Louis Vuitton priser, the go desk, the faeces, hammock as well as lamp are all built using stunning nomade leather and get portability on the core of their design. The pieces reference Louis Vuitton along with his kid GeorgesIt should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice,juicy couture handbags, diagnosis or treatment. LIVESTRONG is a registered trademark of the LIVESTRONG Foundation,cheap juicy couture. Moreover, we do not select every advertiser or advertisement that appears on the web site-many of the advertisements are served by third party advertising companies..
This site, located 20 miles northwest of Duluth, Minnesota,new era hats, was investigated by the University of Winnipeg in 1969. Duluth is the key area of the iron ore range of today (Mesabi) and would have been a port for the Aztlan culture when the Old Copper Civilization was mining Isle Royale. Copper artifacts were first discovered here by a collector in association with "Late Paleo/Boreal Archaic" lithic artifacts. A few copper artifacts were discovered in 1969, also with typologically Plano materials.
While these downturns have created problems,new era snapbacks, the prices are still rising ever so slightly. While the price per ton was $134 earlier this year, it now sits at $143. Supplies from India might have something to do with it, but price manipulation has also been blamed.
Get to know her health status and if she is physically and mentally capable to handle the job. Try to ask her about her limitations, previous illnesses, conditions and when she had her last medical check-up. Ask if she is currently taking any medications,monster energy hats..
Cleanliness and professionalism are the most important factors in a piercing shop. Observe others being pierced. Make sure that the piercer uses sterilized equipment, washes her hands and wears clean gloves. I had a lot of surgeries and a lot of things that had to be fixed on my body,juicy couture outlet. But the medical technology has really advanced, and I sitting here today and can do everything. I just came back from a ski trip with my kids in Sun Valley, and I don have to tell you that kids think they can out-ski you.
Related articles:

silver's moves can be bigger by percentage

if for no other reason

and says again that he has no boundaries

View the full article

--------------------

+Quote Post
Electra
post 16 Mar 2013, 10:57 AM
Post #15

Out of The Blue
Group Icon

Louis Vuitton announces Objets Nomades, a tiny edition collection of collapsible furniture and also travel components produced around collaboration together with leading worldwide designers. These contemporary pieces might be exhibited and available in the Innovative Bond Block Maison with December 2012. The other collection will probably debut during Art Basel/Design Miami as well in 12 ,.

Encapsulating the particular spirit regarding travel identifiable with Louis Vuitton priser, the go desk, the faeces, hammock as well as lamp are all built using stunning nomade leather and get portability on the core of their design. The pieces reference Louis Vuitton along with his kid Georges

View the full article

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:52 PM
Skin and Graphics by Dan Ellis and Anubis. Hosting by Forums & More © 2005-2011.
InvisionGames - Your #1 Arcade Games Repository | AllSigs - Signatures for all | Rock Band + Guitar Hero = RockHero ! | The Remoters - Remote Assistance | FileMiners - You ask, We find