Post #1

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Zodiac Sign: I'm a leo!

QUOTE(mamedev.org)
26 Sep 2018

You know what day it is? It¢s MAME 0.202 release day! This month¢s release is chock full of new versions of previously supported games. We¢ve added the Japanese releases of Namco¢s Four Trax, and Taito¢s Midnight Landing, the European release of Kaneko¢s Gals Panic 4, a very rare unprotected version of Orca¢s River Patrol, a version of Cinematronics¢ Star Castle for cocktail cabinets, and a newer version of Konami¢s WEC Le Mans 24. Perhaps the most interesting new version of an arcade game to be added is the final release version of Sega¢s Toki no Senshi – Chrono Soldier. It turns out the previously-supported set was a somewhat unfinished prototype.

Improvements include more supported drawing modes for PlayStation and PowerVR2 (NAOMI/Dreamcast), fewer graphical glitches in Super Shanghai Dragon¢s Eye, and fixes for sprite priority in Beast Busters and Pac-Land. The CRT simulation shaders now correctly apply the defocus effect after the scanline effect. Possibly the most exciting progress this month is in UNIX workstation emulation. InterPro networking is now supported, and it¢s now possible to install and run SunOS 4.1.4 on emulated sun4c systems including the SunView graphical environment.

There are plenty more reasons to update, including more Apple II fixes, enough fixes to make the Jugend+Technik CompJU+TEr usable, further progress on NEC PC-FX sound emulation, and another supported US NeoGeo MVS BIOS. Oh, and if you¢re a fan of gambling games, Lucky Ball 96 from Sielcon Games in Argentina is now playable.

You can read all about the changes in this release in the whatsnew.txt file, or get the source and Windows binary packages from the download page.

http://mamedev.org/?p=461

ALL DONE

--------------------

c:\ When the going gets tough, the tough get going ...
Go to the top of the page

Bookmark this: Post to Del.icio.usPost to DiggPost to FacebookPost to GooglePost to SlashdotPost to StumbleUponPost to TechnoratiPost to YahooMyWeb
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
NickTheGreek
post 29 Sep 2018, 06:05 PM
Post #2

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Zodiac Sign: I'm a leo!

--------------------

c:\ When the going gets tough, the tough get going ...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
NickTheGreek   Mame 0.202   29 Sep 2018, 06:05 PM
NickTheGreek   RE: Mame 0.202   29 Sep 2018, 06:05 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:39 AM
Skin and Graphics by Dan Ellis and Anubis. Hosting by Forums & More © 2005-2011.
InvisionGames - Your #1 Arcade Games Repository | AllSigs - Signatures for all | Rock Band + Guitar Hero = RockHero ! | The Remoters - Remote Assistance | FileMiners - You ask, We find