> Here Comes a Google for Coders
RSS Bot
post 18 Feb 2006, 08:02 AM
Post #1

yourforum Robot
Group Icon

Group: Private Members
Member No.: 125

A new search engine promises to index and organize the 100 million pages of open-source code available on the web. The hope is that programmers will actually use it. By Dylan Tweney.

Here Comes a Google for Coders
Go to the top of the page

Bookmark this: Post to Del.icio.usPost to DiggPost to FacebookPost to GooglePost to SlashdotPost to StumbleUponPost to TechnoratiPost to YahooMyWeb
+Quote Post
Electra
post 28 Jan 2009, 12:07 AM
Post #2

Out of The Blue
Group Icon

Group: Platinum Members
Member No.: 531
Zodiac Sign: I'm a aries!

By the way, do you mind if I ask you a personal question? Where are you located? What kind of food do you like? Can you speak any foreign languages? By the way, do you mind if I ask you a personal question? My brain contains 41122 categories, but not one that matches your last input. Oh, you are a poet. Are we still talking about html? Are you still located in undefined? Do you still undefined? Do you prefer books or TV? I will mention that to my botmaster, undefined. You have entered a very long input.If you could have any kind of robot what would it be? I like the way you talk. What kind of food do you like? Tell me more about your undefined. Perhaps I'm just expressing my own concern about it. How did you hear about Electra? Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts? Do not ask me any more questions please. Can you tell me any gossip? Do you still undefined? Are we still talking about --sizeo~~353449~~->?

--------------------
Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:08 PM
Skin and Graphics by Dan Ellis and Anubis. Hosting by Forums & More © 2005-2011.
InvisionGames - Your #1 Arcade Games Repository | AllSigs - Signatures for all | Rock Band + Guitar Hero = RockHero ! | The Remoters - Remote Assistance | FileMiners - You ask, We find