post 11 Jul 2005, 06:15 AM
Post #1

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Zodiac Sign: I'm a leo!

The Story :

QUOTE(http://www.enkiri.com/joy/bio/jd_bio.html)
History :

Part I - Origins (The Stiff Kittens & Warsaw) :

In 1976, the punk movement erupted to wake up pop music from its apathy. The leading band was
the Sex Pistols, whose famous anthems, like "Anarchy in the UK" or "God save the Queen", were the
symbols of this "no future" generation. Most punk musicians could not play, but they did not see this
as an obstacle to reach their goal : get on stage, and yell their rage at the world!
Many of them were influenced by famous cult bands of the late 60's and early 70's : The Velvet Underground, Lou Reed, David Bowie, Alice Cooper, The Stooges, Iggy Pop, The Doors, etc.

During the Anarchy in the UK tour, the Pistols played in Manchester on June 4. In the audience that
night were three young guys living around Manchester : school mates Peter Hook and Bernard
Albrecht, plus Ian Curtis. A few days later, Peter and Bernard decided to start up a band, with Peter
on bass and Bernard on guitar; they got Terry Mason as a drummer, but still needed a singer. To get
one, they placed an ad in the Virgin record shop in Manchester. Ian answered it and became the
singer of the band, called at the time the Stiff Kittens. He would also write the lyrics.

They rehearsed a lot during a few months, and wrote their first songs, in direct inheritance of punk.
In May of 1977 the band's name was changed to Warsaw (linked to Bowie's "Warszawa") and Terry
was replaced on drums by Tony Tabac. Just a month later, Tony left and Steve Brotherdale was hired
as new drummer. It was at the same time that Paul Morley of the NME and DJ Rob Gretton
discovered the band and perceived its huge potential. Warsaw recorded a demo tape including five
songs in the Pennine Sound Studios in July, but Steve quit the group a few days later.
Finally Stephen Morris joined the band. In October, they played at the Electric Circus, which was
due to close down, along with The Fall and The Buzzcocks. Some songs were recorded by Virgin as a
testimony of the mancunian punk scene.

In December, they recorded four songs, which were to appear later as "An Ideal For Living". In
January of 1978 the band changed its name to Joy Division to avoid any confusion with another
group. They rehearsed intensely and wrote new songs. On April 14, they played along with 16 bands
in a contest : Tony Wilson, who worked for Granada TV, and Rob Gretton were greatly impressed by
their performance.

Part II - Birth of the legend (Joy Division - Factory) :

Joy Division came back in studio to record eleven songs with the RCA label. For the first time they
did not sound just as another punk band. But they were not pleased with some musical changes
made by the producer, and by the conditions of the agreement with RCA.
On May 21, Bernard had the group to hire Rob as manager. On June 8, Tony opened a club in
Manchester, called The Factory I (named after Warhol's Factory). Peter Saville, a young local artist
conceived a poster for the event, and Joy Division appeared as full of promise to many reviewers.

They rehearsed during all summer which had the immediate effect to mature their music. With Rob
Gretton's help, they managed to avoid the release of the RCA record (later known as the bootleg
"Warsaw"). After many rehearsals and gigs they had considerably improved, and critics as well as
audiences were more and more impressed. On September 20, they were invited on Granada TV for
what would be a live appearance, and decided to play "Shadowplay", one of their recent songs.
Another concert took place at the Factory where free copies of "An Ideal for Living"  were given to
journalists. It was on that occasion that Martin Hannett and Joy Division were linked for the first
time.

At the end of 1978, Tony Wilson and Alan Erasmus, a theatre actor, started up a record company
called "Factory Records", which will happen to be the most celebrated and creative indie label of its
time. Peter Saville was chosen to be the designer of the label, and Martin Hannett its producer.
In October,  Hannett produced two Joy Division songs, which appeared in a compilation named
"A Factory Sample". During the following months, Rob Gretton organized concerts in Manchester,
Leeds, Liverpool, Canterbury, Bristol, York and London, and the band was starting to create a real
follow-up. They had to face one serious problem though, as now Ian was having epilepsy fits.

On 1979 January 31, they recorded four songs for John Peel, DJ on BBC Radio 1. This Peel session
was broadcasted two weeks later, then followed by another gig in London, and a recording session of
a few songs for a WEA label, and then again by some more gigs, along with The Cure.
Joy Division shows had some special characteristics : they chose the songs they would play just
before the concert, and they played with few light because of Ian's epilepsy.

Part III - Unknown Pleasures :

Rob Gretton and Tony Wilson agreed to produce the band's first LP. Joy Division rehearsed almost
day and night during April, and wrote some fifteen new songs. Martin Hannet and the group
worked on "Unknown Pleasures" most intensely. The ten tracks are remarkable, due to the music and
the lyrics of course, but also to the aura Hannett managed to bring. The atmosphere and the sound of
the songs are oppressing, dark and claustrophobic, but at the same time powerful, touching and vivid.

Then they were back again on the road in the UK, playing along with Orchestral Manoeuvres In The
Dark and other groups, and recorded some titles for a local radio, Piccadilly  Radio.
Joy Division's impact and fame was growing quickly, even if they almost systematically refused
interviews - believing that their music perfectly spoke for them. They had no marketing promotion :
just concerts, concerts and concerts, mainly in the Manchester area.
In July of 1979, "Unknown Pleasures"  was released, in its black cover, with just a black and white
graphic on it. Peter Saville's design included no pictures of the band and no names either.
The album enjoyed immense critical acclaim - named best album since the Doors' LA. Woman - and
it was to stay long in the UK indie charts. Funnily though, they were still amateurs, having day jobs
as well!

The drums sounded like gun shots, except when Steven delivered furious rolls, the bass was
omnipresent, sometimes threatening, sometimes softer, but always used in a totally different way
from its usual purpose in pop bands, having a most important part in the songs architecture and
melody. The guitar often played along with the bass, in a kind of counter-point; its sound changing,
distorted or clear, more or less aggressive, blurred or brilliant and surgically accurate.
Ian's lyrics and singing brought the music even to a higher level : you could feel that Joy Division
were not cheating, but revealing themselves. The anger or the fear you heard in his voice were
merely the bare truth.

"I've been waiting for a guide to come and take me by the hand,
Could these sensations make me feel the pleasures of a normal man?
..."  (Disorder)

"I guess you were right, when we talked in the heat,
There's no room for the weak, no room for the weak.
..."  (Day of the Lords)

"Corrupted from memory,
No longer the power,
It's creeping up slowly,
That last fatal hour.
..."  (Candidate)

"Guess your dreams always end.
They don't rise up just descend,
But I don't care anymore,
I've lost the will to want more,
I'm not afraid not at all,
I watch them all as they fall,
But I remember when we were young.
..."  (Insight)

"A change of speed, a change of style.
A change of scene, with no regrets,
A chance to watch, admire the distance,
Still occupied, though you forget.
Different colours, different shades,
Over each mistakes were made.
I took the blame.
Directionless so plain to see,
A loaded gun won't set you free.
So you say.
We'll share a drink and step outside,
An angry voice and one who cried,
'We'll give you everything and more,
The strain's too much, can't take much more.'
I've walked on water, run through fire,
Can't seem to feel it anymore.
It was me, waiting for me,
Hoping for something more,
Me, seeing me this time,
Hoping for something else."  (New Dawn Fades)

"Confusion in her eyes that says it all.
She's lost control.
And she's clinging to the nearest passer by,
She's lost control.
And she turned around and took me by the hand
And said I've lost control again.
And how I'll never know just why or understand
She said I've lost control again.
And she screamed out kicking on her side
And said I've lost control again.
And seized up on the floor, I thought she'd die.
..."  (She's Lost Control)

"I did everything, everything I wanted to,
I let them use you for their own ends,
..."  (Shadowplay).

"What did you see there?
I saw all knowledge destroyed.
I travelled far and wide through many different times.
What did you see there?
The blood of Christ on their skins,
I travelled far and wide through many different times.
I travelled far and wide and unknown martyrs died,
What did you see there?
I saw the one sided trials,
What did you see there?
I saw the tears as they cried,
..."  (Wilderness)

"Down the dark streets, the houses looked the same,
Getting darker now, faces look the same,
And I walked round and round.
Had to think again,
Trying to find a clue, trying to find a way to get out!
..."  (Interzone)

"Get weak all the time, may just pass the time,
Me in my own world, and you there beside,
The gaps are enormous, we stare from each side,
We were strangers for way too long.
Violent, more violent, his hand cracks the chair,
Moves on reaction, then slumps in despair,
Trapped in a cage and surrendered to soon,
Me in my own world, the one that you knew,
For way too long.
..."  (I Remember Nothing)

Upon this remarkable basis, Hannett's touch, including use of synthesizers and noises, plus an extraordinary work on the instruments sound (with engineer Chris Nagle) created a unique
atmosphere of tension and chaos.

At the end of July, Paul Slattery photographed Joy Division in Stockport, and the band gave an
interview to the NME. At the same time, they worked with Martin Hannett on two songs for a single.
In August they toured again, mainly in London, with Echo And The Bunnymen and Orchestral
Manoeuvres, and in Liverpool. Ian, Peter, Steve and Bernard could now quit their day jobs and
dedicate themselves to Joy Division.

Their performance was highly praised at the Leeds Futurama One festival - where they played along
other groups like Cabaret Voltaire, A Certain Ratio, Public Image Limited, Orchestral Manoeuvres In
The Dark ... - and in London at the Nashville Club. Invited by the BBC, they played two songs for
the TV show "Something Else".
Another concert at The Factory I, and they were touring the UK as support band of The Buzzcocks :
Liverpool, Leeds, Newcastle, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Dundee, Bangor, Sheffield, Derby,
Birmingham, Manchester, Leicester, Oxford, Bournemouth, Cardiff, Bristol, London, among others.
Each night, the audience was stunned and moved by Joy Division's music and the intensity of their
performance on stage. In Liverpool, the audience left just after Joy Division gig, as if they knew
nothing could be as powerful as what they had witnessed. That included many people who had
never heard of the band. In Bristol, the audience was literally drained after their appearance. Various
reviewers, from the NME, Melody Maker or Sounds, shared exactly the same feeling. Of course, The Buzzcocks were rather jealous about Joy Division's success...
In between the tour dates, they played around Manchester, and for the first time out of the UK, in
Brussels.

The band was then contacted by Warner Brothers Records' vice-chairman, who offered them one
million dollar to have them on his label. Rob Gretton and the group declined the offer.

On November 26, Joy Division recorded a second John Peel session with Tony Wilson, which was
broadcasted a few weeks later on Radio One.

Part IV - Closer :

Rob Gretton scheduled a European tour for Joy Division in December of 1979 and January of 1980.
Eleven gigs in France, the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. The first concert took place in Paris,
at Les Bains-Douches : Bernard Lenoir, who could be thought of as the french John Peel, broadcasted the band live on the french radio; this was followed by a mancunian gig on New Year's eve, and the
Paradiso show in Amsterdam, where Joy Division, having not been able to find a support band,
played twice in a row!
The next gigs took place in The Hague, Nijmegen, Antwerp, Cologne - in an ancient church, Rotterdam, Brussels, Eindhoven, Groningen and Berlin.
Back in the UK the band worked on new songs - including "Love Will Tear Us Apart" - and played
five dates, supported by A Certain Ratio : London, High Wycombe, Preston, London again and
Bristol.
During the Preston gig, they experienced many technical problems, and Ian talked to the audience
for a while, to have them waiting!

In March of 1980, they entered the Britannia Row Studios to record their second LP with Martin Hannett. Meanwhile they had recorded "Atmosphere" and "Dead Souls", wich appeared on the single
"Licht Und Blindheit", in a french limited edition of 1578 copies.
In this LP, "Closer", they tracked down further and deeper their inner thoughts and feelings. Once
again, Martin Hannett's incredible work and talent offered Joy Division's brilliant music the perfect
jewel-case.
After the recording, in April, the group was on the road again : in London, at the Moonlight Club,
and at the Raibow Theatre, where the lights, too strong, caused Ian a terrible epilepsy fit at the end of
the gig. But the band had to play a second gig the same night, again at the Moonlight Club. After a
furious start, Ian collapsed, unable to move or to sing anymore.

The band achieved a cult  status, as all concerts were close to provoke internal and external chaos and
riot :  "Joy Division convince me that I could spit in the face of God."  (Neil Norman, NME).

Joy Division had to prepare their first US tour with The Buzzcocks, and eight gigs were organized for
that purpose : as Ian's health was deteriorating, they finally played only five ot them in Malvern,
Bury - where Ian quickly failed to sing, Manchester, Derby and Birmingham on May 2.

"Closer" was to be released shortly - Factory had in the meantime published a free flexi single with
new songs, Joy Division were to tour the US and had been offered once again a one million dollar
agreement, plus total artistic freedom, by Warner Brothers Records.

But Ian could not cope anymore : his health and sentimental problems were more than he could take.
On May 17, he went back to his house in Macclesfield, watched Stroszek, a movie by Werner Herzog,
the story of a singer, a loser, who finally kills himself, listened to Iggy Pop "The Idiot" album and on
the morning of May 18 hang himself in the kitchen. He was cremated in Macclesfield cemetry on
May 23.

John Peel announced Ian's death on Radio One on May 19, and payed his tribute to the band and the
man with "Atmosphere", which very few knew at the time in the UK. Peter, Steve, Bernard, Martin
and Tony were simply crushed with Ian's suicide. "Closer" and the single "Love Will Tear Us Apart"
were finally released at the end of June of 1980. The covers, which had been chosen months before,
were as usual designed by Peter Saville : they included two B&W photos by Bernard Pierre Wolff, a
remarkable french photographer, taken in the Genoa cemetry, Il Staglieno : a dead Christ with
mourners for "Closer", and a weeping angel for "LWTUA".

"LWTUA" included two versions of the song, because neither Joy Division nor Martin Hannett could
decide which one was the best. The song was number 5 in the Indies chart. A video of the song was
broadcasted at the same time.
In the beauty and strength of "Closer" converged the intense work of the band, the inner world of
Ian just before it collapsed, and the visions and magic of Martin.

"Asylums with doors open wide,
Where people had paid to see inside,
For entertainment they watch his body twist,
Behind his eyes he says, 'I still exist.'
This is the way, step inside.
..."  (Atrocity Exhibition)

"Mother  I tried please believe me,
I'm doing the best that I can.
I'm ashamed of the things I've been put through,
I'm ashamed of the person I am.
..."  (Isolation)

"This is a crisis I knew had to come,
Destroying the balance I'd kept.
Doubting, unsettling and turning around,
Wondering what will come next.
Is this the role that you wanted to live?
I was foolish to ask for so much.
Without the protection and infancy's guard,
It all falls apart at first touch.
..."  (Passover)

"A worried parent's glance, a kiss, a last goodbye,
Hands him the bag she packed, the tears she tries to hide,
A cruel wind that bows down to our lunacy,
And leaves him standing cold here in this colony.
I can't see why all these confrontations,
I can't see why all these dislocations,
No family life, this makes me feel uneasy,
Stood alone here in this colony.
..."  (Colony)

"We fought for good, stood side by side,
Our friendship never died.
On stranger waves, the lows and highs,
Our vision touched the sky,
..."  (A Means to an End)

"You take my place in the showdown,
I'll observe with a pitiful eye,
I'd humbly ask for forgiveness,
A request well beyond you and I.
An abyss that laughs at creation,
A circus complete with all fools,
Foundations that lasted the ages,
Then ripped apart at their roots.
Beyond all this good is the terror,
The grip of a mercenary hand,
When savagery turns all good reason,
There's no turning back, no last stand.
Existence well what does it matter?
I exist on the best terms I can.
The past is now part of my future,
The present is well out of hand.
..."  (Heart and Soul)

"Now that I've realised how it's all gone wrong,
Gotta find some therapy, this treatment takes too long.
Deep in the heart of where sympathy held sway,
Gotta find my destiny, before it gets too late."  (Twenty-four Hours)

"Procession moves on, the shouting is over,
Praise to the glory of loved ones now gone.
Talking aloud as they sit round their tables,
Scattering flowers washed down by the rain.
Stood by the gate at the foot of the garden,
Watching them pass like clouds in the sky,
Try to cry out in the heat of the moment,
Possessed  by a fury that burns from inside.
Cry like a child, though these years make me older,
With children my time is so wastefully spent,
A burden to keep, though their inner communion,
Accept like a curse an unlucky deal.
Played by the gate at the foot of the garden,
My view stretches out from the fence to the wall,
No words could explain, no actions determine,
Just watching the trees and the leaves as they fall."  (The Eternal)

"Here are the young men, the weight on their shoulders,
Here are the young men, well where have they been?
We knocked on the doors of Hell's darker chamber,
Pushed to the limit, we dragged ourselves in,
Watched from the wings as the scenes were replaying,
We saw ourselves now as we never had seen.
Portrayal of the trauma and degeneration,
The sorrows we suffered and never were free.
Where have they been?
Weary inside, now our heart's lost forever,
Can't replace the fear, or the thrill of the chase,
Each ritual showed up the door for our wanderings,
Open then shut, then slammed in our face.
Where have they been?"  (Decades)

The songs seemed to come - more than ever - from a foreign world, with Ian's lyrics filled with
doubts, restlesness and fears, Peter's droning bass, Bernard's jagged guitar riffs and Steve's hypnotizing drums, all of that once again refined by Martin's contribution (synthesizers, sound-work
etc., with the assistance of John Caffery and Michael Johnson).

"Closer" peaked at number 6 in the British charts, and critics were unanimous in praising it.
"LWTUA" rose to number 13 in the singles chart and Joy Division raided the NME annual prize-list.
Though their music did not sound as anything else, it was labelled as new-wave, cold-wave or gothic,
but whatever its name, it influenced many new-wave groups (The Cure, Echo and the Bunnymen,
U2, etc.) .

Part V - New Order :

The band had agreed that if any member left, for any reason, Joy Division would cease to exist.
Peter Hook, Stephen Morris and Bernard Albrecht (now Sumner) formed New Order, with Gillian
Gilbert on keyboards, Bernard being the singer. But from their gloomy debut album, "Movement" -
produced once again by Martin Hannett and still influenced by Joy Division - to their weird dance
music songs, that is another story, which includes the biggest single ever sold : "Blue Monday".

In 1980 and 1981, Factory released the single "Atmosphere" and the album "Still", with rare tracks and
the songs from the Birmingham gig of May of 1980, which rose to number 5 on the British charts. In
1982, Ikon released a video of Joy Division filmed in various gigs "Here are the young men", and in
1986 and 1987, the "Peel Sessions" were published. Factory released a CD called "Substance" in 1988,
with Joy Division's singles and some previously unreleased songs, as well as another "Substance",
for New Order that one. A video for "Atmosphere" was shot by Anton Corbijn, who had taken
photographs of the band on several occasions.

In 1995, fifteen years after Ian had died, a new compilation "Permanent" was released, and in 1998 the
4-CDs box "Heart And Soul" was commercialized, followed in 1999 by the Preston concert, "Preston 28 February 1980". The Peel sessions were rereleased in the "The Complete BBC Recordings" CD in 2000, and the Paris gig "Les Bains Douches 18 December 1979" was issued in 2001.

Many books have been written on Joy Division, New Order and Ian Curtis in different countries,
including Ian's biography by his widow, Deborah.

As Joy Division had finally built a strong follow-up and achieved a cult-band status, many bootlegs
have been listed, from the various band's gigs, in these days where music was made by men.

--------------------

c:\ When the going gets tough, the tough get going ...
Go to the top of the page

Bookmark this: Post to Del.icio.usPost to DiggPost to FacebookPost to GooglePost to SlashdotPost to StumbleUponPost to TechnoratiPost to YahooMyWeb
+Quote Post
mak
post 3 Aug 2006, 05:01 PM
Post #2

Music Moderator
Group Icon

Group: Elite Members
Member No.: 492
Zodiac Sign: I'm a aries!

Όλα μπορείς να τα περιμένεις απο το yourforum,
αλλά να βρώ τέτοιο post.....και ειδικά απο εσένα... plus.smilie3.gif δεν το περίμενα!
plus.thumbs.gif

user posted image

--------------------

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.

+Quote Post
NickTheGreek
post 3 Aug 2006, 06:54 PM
Post #3

Administrator
Group Icon

i have the same feeling sometimes... syndrome of irrelevant bits of knowledge by the last person expected

--------------------

+Quote Post
NickTheGreek
post 5 Sep 2007, 12:35 AM
Post #4

Administrator
Group Icon

mak i suppose you have all their work, is there anything you miss ? i could find it easily

--------------------

+Quote Post
mak
post 5 Sep 2007, 05:59 PM
Post #5

Music Moderator
Group Icon

I have everything except:

user posted image

An old video tape with live action that i can't find it anywhere....

Some info to help you find it:

"Here Are The Young Men"
Tape
Shot in 1979 & 1980
FACT37/Ikon FCL

Tracklist:
Soundcheck
Decades
Dead Souls
Love Will Tear Us Apart
Shadowplay
Day Of The Lords
Digital
Colony
New Dawn Fades
Autosuggestion
Transmission
Sound Of Music
She's Lost Control
They Walked In Line
I Remember Nothing

+ Love Will Tear Us Apart (promo)

Complete if you can please default.biggrin.gif ....without promo

--------------------

+Quote Post
NickTheGreek
post 5 Sep 2007, 07:00 PM
Post #6

Administrator
Group Icon

substance ? default.biggrin.gif

Joy Division Extra+Unreleased @ 256

Joy Division - Autosuggestion (Princ
Joy Division - Candidate (Pennine So
Joy Division - Ceremony (Graveyard S
Joy Division - Chance (atmosphere)
Joy Division - Colony (BBC Studios,
Joy Division - Dead souls (Central s
Joy Division - Exercise one (John Pe
Joy Division - Glass (Eden Studios,
Joy Division - Ice age (Eden Studios
Joy Division - Insight (Eden Studios
Joy Division - Interzone (Arrow stud
Joy Division - Love will tear us apa
Joy Division - Shadowplay (Arrow stu
Joy Division - Something must break
Joy Division - The drawback (Arrow s
Joy Division - The only mistake (Pen
Joy Division - These days (Pennine S
Joy Division - Transmission (Eden St
Joy Division - Walked in line (Straw

CODE
http://rapidshare.com/files/51288312/JoyDivisionExtra_Unreleasedp1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/51288964/JoyDivisionExtra_Unreleasedp2.rar

--------------------

+Quote Post
NickTheGreek
post 5 Sep 2007, 07:11 PM
Post #7

Administrator
Group Icon

01 - Live in Basement Club, Cologne (15/01/80)

01 - Atmosphere
02 - Love will tear us apart
03 - These days
04 - Insight
05 - 24 hours
06 - A means to an end
07 - She's lost control
08 - Sound of music
09 - Glass
10 - Day of the lords
11 - Shadowplay
12 - Interzone
13 - Disorder
14 - Trasmission
15 - Atrocity exhibition

Download

02 - Band on the wall, Manchester (15/10/78)

01 - Walked in line
02 - She's lost control
03 - Shadowplay
04 - New dawn fades
05 - Day of the lords
06 - Insight
07 - Disorder
08 - The only mistake
09 - I remember nothing
10 - Sister Ray

Download

03 - Ajanta Theatre, Derby (19/04/1980)

01 - Dead Souls
02 - Wilderness
03 - Digital
04 - Insight
05 - Passover
06 - Heart And Soul
07 - Isolation
08 - These Days
09 - Transmission
10 - Shes Lost Control

Download

04 - Blackpool, Imperial Hotel (27/07/79)

01 - Dead souls
02 - Glass
03 - Disorder
04 - Autosuggestion
05 - Transmission
06 - She's lost control
07 - Shadowplay
08 - Atrocity exhibition

Download

05 - Edinburgh Odeon (06/10/79)

01 - Leaders of Men
02 - Digital
03 - Days of The Lord
04 - Transmission
05 - Shadowplay
06 - She's Lost Control
07 - New Dawn Fades
08 - Disorder

Download

06 - Futurama One Festival, Leeds 8-9-79

01 i remember nothing

02 wilderness

03 transmission

04 colony

05 disorder

06 insight

07 shadowplay

08 she's lost control

09 atrocity exhibition

10 dead souls

Download

07 - Factory Manchester 13 July 1979

01 Dead Souls

02 The Only Mistake

03 Insight

04 Candidate

05 Wilderness

06 Shes Lost Control

07 Shadowplay

08 Disorder

09 Interzone

10 Atrocity Exhibition

11 Novelty

12 Transmission

Download

08 - Electric Ballroom 31-08-79

01 The Sound of Music

02 Wilderness

03 Colony

04 Day of The Lords

05 Shadowplay

06 Transmission

07 Interzone

08 Disorder

09 She's Lost Control

10 Insight

Download

09 - Eric's, Liverpool 8-12-79

Falta a musica 01 se alguem tiver agradeço!

02 Heartbeat

03 Disorder

04 New Dawn Fades

05 Glass

Download

10 - High Wycombe, Town Hall 20-2-80

01 the sound of music

02 a means to an end

03 colony

04 twenty four hours

05 isolation

06 love will tear us apart

07 disorder

08 atrocity exhibition

+ Soundcheck

1 - The Eternal

2 - ice age

3 � Disorder

4 - The Sound Of Music

5 - A Means To An End

Download

11 - Live! From Eindhoven, Holland 01_18_80

1 � Atmosphere

2 � Autosuggestion

3 � Colony

4 - Day Of The Lord

5 - Dead Souls

6 � Digital

7 � Interzone

8 - Living In The Ice Age

9 - Love Will Tear Us Apart

10 - New Dawn Fades

11 � Shadowplay

12 - She's Lost Control

13 - These Days

14 - Transmission

Download

12 - Joy Division - Last Order (Complete Bootleg LP) (Live In Amsterdam)

Disco todo em um único arquivo.

Download

13 - Live.Bootleg.Altrincham.14.March.1979

1 � Digital

2 � Disorder

3 � Glass

4 - I remember nothing

5 - Ice Age

6 � Insight

7 - Leaders of men

8 - No love lost

9 � Shadowplay

10 - She's lost control

11 � Transmission

12 � Untitled

13 - Warsaw

Download

14 - joy division - komackino bootleg (1981)

01_-_isolation

02_-_komakino

03_-_shes_lost_control

04_-_these_days

05_-_atrocity_exhibition

06_-_wilderness

07_-_twenty

08_-_the_eternal

09_-_heart_and_soul

10_-_love_will_tear_us_apart

Download

15 - Malvern Winter Gardens 05.04.80

01 � Disorder

02 � Wilderness

03 - Twenty Four Hours

04 - Heart And Soul

05 � Atmosphere

06 - Love Will Tear Us Apart

07 � Isolation

08 � Interzone

09 - She's Lost Control

10 - Girls Don't Count with Section 25

Download

16 - Moonight Club, Hampstead 2-4-80

01 - The Sound Of Music

02 � Wilderness

03 � Colony

04 - Love Will Tear Us Apart

05 - A Means To An End

06 � Transmission

07 - Dead Souls

08 - Sister Ray

Download

17 - Moonight Club, Hampstead 3-4-80

1_Love Will Tear Us Apart

2_Glass

3_Digital

4_Heart And Soul

5_Isolation

6_Disorder

7_Atrocity Exhibition

8_Atmosphere

Download

18 - Moonight Club, Hampstead 4-4-80

01_Transmission

02_A Means To An End

03_24 Hours

04_Day Of The Lords

05_Insight

06_Interzone

Download

19 - Newcastle City Hall 4-10-79

01 Disorder

02 Shadowplay

03 Colony

04 Day of the lords

05 Glass

06 Transmission

07 She's lost control

08 Atrocity exhibition

Download

20 - Nashville Rooms 22-09-79

Falta a musica 01 se alguem tiver agradeço!

02 � wilderness

03 � shadowplay

04 - leaders of men

05 � insight

06 � colony

07 � transmission

08 � disorder

09 - she's lost control

10 - atrocity exhibition

11 � glass

12 - exercise one

Download

21 - Rainbow Theatre 09-11-79

01 - sound of music

02 � shadowplay

03 - new dawn fades

04 � colony

05 � insight

06 - love will tear us apart

07 - she's lost control

08 - transmission

Download

22 - Rainbow Theatre 10-11-79

01 - dead souls

02 � wilderness

03 - 24 hours

04 - day of the lords

05 - these days

06 - disorder (drum solo)

07 � interzone

08 � disorder

09 - atrocity exhibition (fragment)

Download

23 - Plan K Brussels 17-1-1980

01_Dead Souls

02_Wilderness

03_Insight

04_Colony

05_Twenty-four Hours

06_A Means To An End

07_Transmission

08_Atmosphere

09_Love Will Tear Us Apart

10_Digital

11_Warsaw

12_Shadowplay

13_Atrocity Exhibition

14_Sister Ray

15_The Eternal

Download

24 - Zoo Meets Factory 79.08.27 (Leigh)

Gravado da mesa:

01. Disorder

02. Leaders Of Men

03. Colony

04. Insight

05. Digital

06. Dead Souls

07. Shadowplay

08. She's Lost Control (incomplete)

+ Gravado do público

01. Disorder

02. Leaders Of Men

03. Colony

04. Insight

05. Digital

06. Dead Souls

07. Shadowplay

08. She's Lost Control

09. Transmission

10. Interzone

Download

25 - Testament (Bootleg)

01 In The Warehouse

02 Passover

03 Wilderness

04 Digital

05 Day Of The Lords

06 Disorder

07 Insight

08 New Dawn Fades

09 Transmission

10 Love Will Tear Us Apart

11 These Days

12 A Means To An End

13 24 Hours

14 Warsaw

15 Colony

16 Interzone

17 The Eternal

18 Heart And Soul

19 She's Lost Control

20 The Drowback

Download

26 - University of London Union 8 Feb 1980

01 Dead Souls

02 Glass

03 A Means to an End

04 Twenty Four Hours

05 Passover

06 Insight

07 Colony

08 These Days

09 Love Will Tear Us Apart

10 Isolation

11 The Eternal

12 Digital

Download

27 - Roots Club Leeds 11-7-79

01. Dead Souls

02. Shadowplay

03. She's Lost Control

04. Candidate (some left channel drop out on bootleg tapes)

05. These Days

06. Disorder

07. Interzone

08. Glass

09. Transmission

10. Atrocity Exhibition (brief internal cut on bootleg tapes)

11. No Love Lost.

Download

28 � Winter Gardens Bournemouth Live Bootleg 02-11-79

01 - I remember nothing

02 - Love will tear us apart

03 � Interzone

04 � Colony

05 � Insight

06 - These days

07 � Digital

08 � Transmission

09 - Atrocity Exhibition

Download

Download

29 - Lost Treasures

01. The Drawback

02. Leaders Of Men

03. Walked In Line

04. Failures

05. Novelty

06. No Love Lost

07. Transmission

08. Ice Age

09. Interzone

10. Warsaw

11. Shadowplay

12. These Days

13. Candidate

14. The Only Mistake

15. Chance (Atmosphere)

16. Atrocity Exhibition

17. Transmission

18. Novelty

19. Dead Souls

20. Something Must Break

Download

30 - Desperation Takes Hold

01. Digital

02. Days Of The Lords

03. Insight

04. New Dawn Fades

05. Disorder

06. Transmission

07. Love Will Tear Us Apart

08. These Days

09. A Means To An End

10. 24 Hours

11. She's Lost Control

12. Atrocity Exhibition

13. I Remember Nothing

14. Wilderness

15. Shadowplay

16. Transmission

17. Colony

18. Insight

Download

31 - (VIDEO)Joy Division-Dead Souls (bootleg)

Arquivo único de vídeo Joy Division - Dead Souls

Download

--------------------

+Quote Post
NickTheGreek
post 5 Sep 2007, 07:15 PM
Post #8

Administrator
Group Icon

getting closer default.wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mak
post 5 Sep 2007, 07:19 PM
Post #9

Music Moderator
Group Icon

Yes you are....i have no words brother....

--------------------

+Quote Post
NickTheGreek
post 5 Sep 2007, 07:27 PM
Post #10

Administrator
Group Icon

i just love bumping old topics... this one is dated back in July 2005 !!!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:14 PM
Skin and Graphics by Dan Ellis and Anubis. Hosting by Forums & More © 2005-2011.
InvisionGames - Your #1 Arcade Games Repository | AllSigs - Signatures for all | Rock Band + Guitar Hero = RockHero ! | The Remoters - Remote Assistance | FileMiners - You ask, We find