Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ghostly Activities
shaz
post 22 Jun 2008, 12:32 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9865

We all wonder about the world of the paranormal, sometimes one sees things and thinks - No, I didn't see that.
We all have our own notions of yes or no to believe or not.

Do I? Yes

Have I seen? Yes

Have I felt? Yes

Are there reasons? Yes - from a loved one and or a pet smile.gif

Are there good and bad? Just like our own forms, there is good and bad. Same as the other side.

Just my 2 cent worth smile.gif

--------------------
Make Every Moment Count
Go to the top of the page

Bookmark this: Post to Del.icio.usPost to DiggPost to FacebookPost to GooglePost to SlashdotPost to StumbleUponPost to TechnoratiPost to YahooMyWeb
+Quote Post
LIgoddess53
post 11 Jul 2008, 06:18 PM
Post #2

yourforum addicted
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 241
Zodiac Sign: I'm a sagittarius!

Cool. In explaining things, and who sees and feels stuff and who doesn't I have my son as my primary example. he for a matter of fact sees far more than he tells about. In any event he is also color blind. It means he can't see certain colors, it is mind boggling living with this, though my father is also color blind. I will often ask his opinion, only to stop mid sentence and go, oh that's right, can't see it. But to those who are not color deficient, it's so hard to understand.
Well it is the same with the paranormal. It's a black and white issue, either you can or can't feel, sense or see them. For instance in the real case of the Lutzes who moved into that house in Amityville(not far from here by the way) after the murders. They saw everything. The next people in there said it was a hoax they saw nothing. And the reason was, the Lutzes were able to see it, the other family oblivious. One could see color so to speak, the other's could not.
When my husband hit dementia he could see things too because the dementia broke down the walls of denial of what was there( confirmation that anything was there was my youngest Yorkie could see things too).
yeah we have our own paranormal study group right here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:32 PM
Skin and Graphics by Dan Ellis and Anubis. Hosting by Forums & More © 2005-2011.
InvisionGames - Your #1 Arcade Games Repository | AllSigs - Signatures for all | Rock Band + Guitar Hero = RockHero ! | The Remoters - Remote Assistance | FileMiners - You ask, We find