Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Spark: A Space Tail (2016)

User Rating: 4.4/10 · from 892 users
Director: Aaron Woodley
Release Date: 26 May 2017 (UK)
Genre: Animation | Action | Adventure | Comedy | Family | Fantasy | Sci-Fi
Language: English
Run Time:
Plot: Thirteen years ago, the power-mad General Zhong seized control of Planet Bana and tore it to pieces in the process. Now splintered into hundreds of shards, Zhong is Bana's evil-overlord, ruling with an iron fist. Enter Spark, a teenage monkey and his friends, Vix, a battle-ready fox, and Chunk, a tech-savvy pig. Spark learns of Zhong's secret plan to take over the universe by capturing a giant space monster known as the Kraken, a beast that has the power to create black holes. If Zhong manages to harness the Kraken's power, he'll have history's deadliest weapon at his fingertips, and it's up to Spark and his friends to stop him. Spark's journey takes him to the farthest reaches of the universe, where he encounters great dangers and discovers the secret of his true identity. An action-packed space adventure full of humor and heart, this movie is the story of a boy who takes on great responsibility and in the process discovers his rightful place in the universe.Written byRedrover/ToonBox
Cast:

Jace Norman...Spark (voice)
Jessica Biel...Vix (voice)
Patrick Stewart...The Captain (voice)
Hilary Swank...The Queen (voice)
Susan Sarandon...Bananny (voice)
A.C. Peterson...Zhong (voice) (as Alan C. Peterson)
Rob deLeeuw...Chunk (voice)
Athena Karkanis...Koko (voice)
Shannon Perreault...Bananastar (voice)
Jordan Pettle...The King /Guards (voice)
Evan Taggart...The Artist /Soldiers (voice)
Jason Deline...Guards (voice)
Ivan Sherry...Announcer (voice)
Aaron Woodley...Floyd (voice)

Forum Rules How to post an IMDB related review

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Spark A Space Tail (2016)
www.yourforum.gr
post 7 Jun 2017, 12:28 PM
Post #1

No comments
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 121
Zodiac Sign: I'm a leo!

Spark, a teenage monkey and his friends, Chunk and Vix, are on a mission to regain Planet Bana - a kingdom overtaken by the evil overlord Zhong.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

Bookmark this: Post to Del.icio.usPost to DiggPost to FacebookPost to GooglePost to SlashdotPost to StumbleUponPost to TechnoratiPost to YahooMyWeb
+Quote Post
www.yourforum.gr
post 7 Jun 2017, 01:23 PM
Post #2

No comments
Group Icon

Thirteen years ago, the power-mad General Zhong seized control of Planet Bana and tore it to pieces in the process. Now splintered into hundreds of shards, Zhong is BanaĘs evil-overlord, ruling with an iron fist. Enter Spark, a teenage monkey and his friends, Vix, a battle-ready fox, and Chunk, a tech-savvy pig. Spark learns of ZhongĘs secret plan to take over the universe by capturing a giant space monster known as the Kraken – a beast that has the power to create black holes. If Zhong manages to harness the KrakenĘs power, heĘll have historyĘs deadliest weapon at his fingertips, and itĘs up to Spark and his friends to stop him. SparkĘs journey takes him to the farthest reaches of the universe, where he encounters great dangers and discovers the secret of his true identity. An action-packed space adventure full of humor and heart, Spark is the story of a boy who takes on great responsibility and in the process discovers his rightful place in the universe.

--------------------

+Quote Post
www.yourforum.gr
post 7 Jun 2017, 01:23 PM
Post #3

No comments
Group Icon

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2019 - 02:16 AM
Skin and Graphics by Dan Ellis and Anubis. Hosting by Forums & More © 2005-2011.
InvisionGames - Your #1 Arcade Games Repository | AllSigs - Signatures for all | Rock Band + Guitar Hero = RockHero ! | The Remoters - Remote Assistance | FileMiners - You ask, We find