> YourForum BLOGs: NickTheGreek's Blog - Coffeemaking Is A Serious Job
RSS Bot
post 30 Oct 2007, 01:05 AM
Post #1

yourforum Robot
Group Icon

Group: Private Members
Member No.: 125

I was in the super market 2 months ago and i got a cheap Izzy (Moulinex) coffee maker for free with 4 packs of filter coffee... I usually do not have time for coffee at home but yet i liked the idea. So i started using it.

My woman accidentally turned it on with no water in it and the glass jar broke, which made me both upset and unhappy... so i was out to find a nice coffee machine maker, a multi function thing this time !

Finally spotted a very slick looking Izzy Maestro model that can make filter coffee, espresso, cappuccino and freddo default.biggrin.gif

• Coffee Machine for Espresso, Cappuccino, Freddo and Filter Coffee
  • 15 Bar Pressure Pump
  • Unique Disc BaRCREAM for Rich Espresso Cream
  • Adjustment of Vapor Flow for Making Rich Cappuccino Cream
  • Vapor Nozzle for Top Milk and Other Beverages
  • Potentiality of Espresso Coffee Usage in Parties
  • Reservoir for Filter Coffee of 1.5 Liter
  • Coffee Machine with Hanging Filter
  • Flow Stop
  • 1 Year Warranty with Replacement
I bought it for 150¤, when i even saw it sold on 210...

I am so happy i just found they sell spare parts for the filter coffee... the glass jar is only 8 euros and i might buy one just in case

http://www.eaparts.gr/content.aspx?catid=1...&s=&l=1

i could have taken such a jar for that cheap coffee machine i used before, the one that got broken by accident. But the older coffee machine i got as a free gift after buying 4 packs of filter coffee... it was a 10-20 euros thing, while the new one cost me 150. Thing is, it looks slick and i like it that u can make espresso and capuccino as well. And i am expecting girl that bought some cappuccino packs and the winter insomniacs will at least enjoy some nice coffee default.wink.gif

that eaparts.gr rocks... such ideas mean a lot in today's world: u can order parts for a lot of electrical appliances and i do plan to order a replacement jar and give the old coffee maker to mom plus.smilie3.gif

P.S.

Nintendo Wii is expected October 31st... i might as well write u a full review once i get that

View the full article
Go to the top of the page

Bookmark this: Post to Del.icio.usPost to DiggPost to FacebookPost to GooglePost to SlashdotPost to StumbleUponPost to TechnoratiPost to YahooMyWeb
+Quote Post
NickTheGreek
post 27 Sep 2008, 09:55 PM
Post #2

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Zodiac Sign: I'm a leo!

Nintendo Wii was the most serious gaming approach i made in years plus.smilie3.gif

--------------------

c:\ When the going gets tough, the tough get going ...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:57 PM
Skin and Graphics by Dan Ellis and Anubis. Hosting by Forums & More © 2005-2011.
InvisionGames - Your #1 Arcade Games Repository | AllSigs - Signatures for all | Rock Band + Guitar Hero = RockHero ! | The Remoters - Remote Assistance | FileMiners - You ask, We find