Electra
post 20 Feb 2012, 11:48 AM
Post #1

Out of The Blue
Group Icon

Group: Platinum Members
Member No.: 531
Zodiac Sign: I'm a aries!

This was the first "Kingdom of Light" story that was illustrated, back when I was researching the market for artists to realize the images in my mind. I consider it an immense fortune that I found Robekka Studios and their blessed artist P.X.

I must admit the Dorian trilogy (Dorian, Vindication, Holy Communion) at that time was not my favorite story arc within KoL. Therefore I used it for artist experimentation. And boy was I in for a surprise! I immediately fell in love with P.X's art and the new story arc. And of course by now you recognize his style from the previous chapters.

Concerning the story itself, I wanted a situation to show how the Aeonian thing works. It is a tribute to one of my favorite modern mythologies, White Wolf's classic, Vampire the Masquerade.

Also I wanted to show how sick Caspar is (like his looks are not enough for you to get it) just in case someone still thought the three magi are nice guys...

And finally I am making two more tributes to writers I greatly appreciate. The first is quite obvious. The second one can be guessed. His looks inspired the character Yael, Sodom's vilest pit's owner!

View the full article

--------------------
Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
Go to the top of the page

Bookmark this: Post to Del.icio.usPost to DiggPost to FacebookPost to GooglePost to SlashdotPost to StumbleUponPost to TechnoratiPost to YahooMyWeb
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:15 AM
Skin and Graphics by Dan Ellis and Anubis. Hosting by Forums & More © 2005-2011.
InvisionGames - Your #1 Arcade Games Repository | AllSigs - Signatures for all | Rock Band + Guitar Hero = RockHero ! | The Remoters - Remote Assistance | FileMiners - You ask, We find