Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> www.deimoscomics.com : Modern Warfare 3 smashes entertainment launch recordsSubject: How do you characterize "Kingdom of Light"? - by: Baroness
Electra
post 9 May 2012, 05:13 PM
Post #1

Out of The Blue
Group Icon

Group: Platinum Members
Member No.: 531
Zodiac Sign: I'm a aries!

[quote]Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 smashes entertainment launch recordsCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 sells more than 6.5m copies within 24 hours of its launch, earning an estimated $400m in sales I just finished reading the so far published stories (until Exodus as of this date of writing) and I feel overwhelmed by the seer load of info!

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't be writing this had I been annoyed by this fact... No what I want to say is that I did not, in any way, expect this comic to be so symbolic or profound. I thought it would be an epic fantasy hack and slash fest, with big biceps, bigger swords and even bigger breasts. These three of course are present, any mainstream fantasy adventure that respects itself delivers on the 3 big requirements afterall, but the weird part is that "Kingdom of Light" is in no way a mainstream story as I consider mainstream.

And this is what I want to ask the fellow readers of this indy title. How would you describe this comic to a friend??

My take would be, "Kingdom of Light" is a really really dark comic, I mean don't expect any freakin light whatsoever in it, that will test your focus and wits more than once per page... If you can handle that get ready for a fresh world in a hypothetical scenario that makes a lot of sense!

Baroness

View the full article

--------------------
Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
Go to the top of the page

Bookmark this: Post to Del.icio.usPost to DiggPost to FacebookPost to GooglePost to SlashdotPost to StumbleUponPost to TechnoratiPost to YahooMyWeb
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:43 PM
Skin and Graphics by Dan Ellis and Anubis. Hosting by Forums & More © 2005-2011.
InvisionGames - Your #1 Arcade Games Repository | AllSigs - Signatures for all | Rock Band + Guitar Hero = RockHero ! | The Remoters - Remote Assistance | FileMiners - You ask, We find