Post #1

ex - Member Staff
Group Icon

Group: Platinum Members
Member No.: 5
Zodiac Sign: I'm a virgo!

user posted image

Marriage By Force

His parents said they did it all for his well-being, but what they managed to do instead is send him straight to hospital for psychological treatment! Well, you will see for yourselves that four weddings in six months is not an easy pill to swallow! Oh, yes! You read right! Four weddings in six months, because daddy and mommy dear, who have been divorced, disagreed with the choice of bride. It all started when the father decided his son should marry and in fact to a woman of daddy’s choice! There was not much room for the Saudi man to argue and he ended up getting married to a woman from the father’s side of the family. However, the mother could not just sit tight and do nothing and decided she had to act fast, otherwise she would lose her son! Or, she thought she would… Anyway, the point is she forced him to marry a second wife, this time from her side of the family! The boy accepted his mother’s wish and went forth with his second marriage. But his sufferings were far from ending!
His dad, you see, was not happy with the balance of powers and decided to take… more action! He forced his only son to marry a third wife from his side, to show who was boss. The man acted accordingly, but he was already showing signs of mental collapse!

The final blow came with his fourth wedding, within six months I might add again, and the mother’s second choice, who decided to go all out on her ex husband at the expense of their child. And while their in-between clash escalated, the groom could not take the pressure of four wives and collapsed!

He is now hospitalized in a psychiatric clinic and subjected to daily medication to help him recover from the shock! As for the parents or wives, he never wants to see them again. Enough is enough!

--------------------

You are working for a living,
not living for working !
Go to the top of the page

Bookmark this: Post to Del.icio.usPost to DiggPost to FacebookPost to GooglePost to SlashdotPost to StumbleUponPost to TechnoratiPost to YahooMyWeb
+Quote Post
ladygorb
post 13 Feb 2006, 08:51 PM
Post #2

Pink Panther
Group Icon

Group: Elite Members
Member No.: 165
Zodiac Sign: I'm a virgo!

Damn, the poor guy. He needs to runaway!

--------------------
user posted image Look at me now, I am the green fairy! A.K.A. the Recipe Queen, do you know why ? user posted image

+Quote Post
LIgoddess53
post 14 Feb 2006, 03:47 AM
Post #3

yourforum addicted
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 241
Zodiac Sign: I'm a sagittarius!

Well the parents might have just sent him to the psych hospital right off the bat!!! So much for the age old arranged marriages!!! What were they thinking? But this is the type of abuse these people(the controllers of the world) love to pull and play on whom ever they get their hands on. It's obvious why the parents split up, both the same. I think they should be forced to endure councelling with Dr Phil. These are the people who need to here " What were YOU Thinking?" About a hundred times!!! My sympathies to the son!!! I hope he can recover from these idiots!!!!

+Quote Post
NickTheGreek
post 14 Feb 2006, 12:46 PM
Post #4

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Zodiac Sign: I'm a leo!

well, parents can cause the greater good or the biggest damage to a soul, my belief

--------------------

c:\ When the going gets tough, the tough get going ...

+Quote Post
LIgoddess53
post 15 Mar 2006, 03:38 AM
Post #5

yourforum addicted
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 241
Zodiac Sign: I'm a sagittarius!

I agree with that one and that is my personal experiance as well, so again, my sympathies to the son!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:33 PM
Skin and Graphics by Dan Ellis and Anubis. Hosting by Forums & More © 2005-2011.
InvisionGames - Your #1 Arcade Games Repository | AllSigs - Signatures for all | Rock Band + Guitar Hero = RockHero ! | The Remoters - Remote Assistance | FileMiners - You ask, We find