Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ghosts Real Story, Story by a friend(spooky or what?!)
LIgoddess53
post 14 Feb 2006, 04:04 AM
Post #16

yourforum addicted
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 241
Zodiac Sign: I'm a sagittarius!

Well sweetie, I see it too but not as clear. Reminds me of the picture on my daughter's camera taken by her boyfriend. Many of us took a quick look and could see it, a picture of my husband sitting on the couch, yet her boyfriend could only see the burned out house (his friends). I still can not see the burned out house , the real picture of my husband.
To say the very least, we have a ton of pictures like this. My son has had hauntings in his 92 BMW, I mean the car filing with fog and or smoke for no reason, and other ill effects. When he took pictures, more than one "ghost"can be seen. My son who is sensitive to these things as well had one night the damn thing had jumped in the car with him. ( an aside: many people have reported ghosts jumping in cars at ground zero and following the person home) Any one who can give me help, these pictures I can put on here.
Some one I was chatting with and had the cam on asked if my house was haunted? I answered ummm yeah why? Well he proceded to discribe my husband, long after he was gone.
And here are the real facts. Anyone color blind out there? Well either we see something you do not or you see something we do not. It becomes mind boggling, but I have found a few color blind people, my son included, who see these creatures much better than we do. And so Bordon appearing in the window is a matter of whether or not can you see him, or you can't. Not if he's there or not, just can you see him?
Go to the top of the page

Bookmark this: Post to Del.icio.usPost to DiggPost to FacebookPost to GooglePost to SlashdotPost to StumbleUponPost to TechnoratiPost to YahooMyWeb
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:53 PM
Skin and Graphics by Dan Ellis and Anubis. Hosting by Forums & More © 2005-2011.
InvisionGames - Your #1 Arcade Games Repository | AllSigs - Signatures for all | Rock Band + Guitar Hero = RockHero ! | The Remoters - Remote Assistance | FileMiners - You ask, We find