Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> www.deimoscomics.com : Subject: Change of Hearts, Behind the Scenes - by: Deimos
Electra
post 23 May 2012, 09:29 PM
Post #1

Out of The Blue
Group Icon

Group: Platinum Members
Member No.: 531
Zodiac Sign: I'm a aries!

Linear storytelling as you have probably found out is not what I consider the most inspired way to tell a tale. It might be the most comprehendable way but it's also not the most exciting one. So we hear this story from the narrations of Dorian and David. This allows us to have two big shocks that hit us in the beginning and the middle.

We finally learn the motives of Balthazar and Lilith. To this point most of the huge questions a reader could have are in a way satisfied with answers.

This is the point where I consider the basics finally covered.

The following story is the last of KoL's first season, where a major cliffhanger will leave the reader gasping for the sequel.

View the full article

--------------------
Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
Go to the top of the page

Bookmark this: Post to Del.icio.usPost to DiggPost to FacebookPost to GooglePost to SlashdotPost to StumbleUponPost to TechnoratiPost to YahooMyWeb
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:10 AM
Skin and Graphics by Dan Ellis and Anubis. Hosting by Forums & More © 2005-2011.
InvisionGames - Your #1 Arcade Games Repository | AllSigs - Signatures for all | Rock Band + Guitar Hero = RockHero ! | The Remoters - Remote Assistance | FileMiners - You ask, We find