Attention:Yourforum, Disclaimer, yourforum, nickthegreek, community, forumsandmore, invisiongames, rapidshare' /> Attention:Yourforum Disclaimer-- Page 1' />

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Attention:Yourforum Disclaimer
www.yourforum.gr
post 12 Oct 2008, 11:47 AM
Post #1

No comments
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 121
Zodiac Sign: I'm a leo!

Today, after a hell of a week both at work and after that on my freelance projects i had to work Sunday as well.

During the mess i was called to clean a YourForum computer from trojans, possibly infected by one of the flaming place remote links.

Although i have no trouble assisting anyone in need i do have time issues, lately free time is hard to find.

Still, i will help when i can provided:

1. You do no 'assume' the site is the reason you got infected, because visiting an external link from Flaming, XXX Sections has nothing to do with the site functions.

2. www.yourforum.gr is 100% Virus Free, i challenge you to prove otherwise.

3. If you visit a club to chat with friends and one of the club visitors gets you horny for crazy and unsafe sex, and then you get HIV (AIDS), is this the club's fault ?

I do not promise i will help anyone with Virus / Trojan / Spyware / Malware issues in the future, as a matter of fact i need to find time for constructive things.

Post your comment, although my point is clear the way i see it.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

Bookmark this: Post to Del.icio.usPost to DiggPost to FacebookPost to GooglePost to SlashdotPost to StumbleUponPost to TechnoratiPost to YahooMyWeb
+Quote Post
nickpar
post 12 Oct 2008, 12:29 PM
Post #2

Lifetime commited
Group Icon

Group: Platinum Members
Member No.: 18

CODE
http://www.pctools.com/gr/spyware-doctor/uninstall/?

CODE
http://pack.google.com/intl/en/pack_installer.html?hl=en&gl=us&utm_source=en-com-pc_tools_learn_more&utm_medium=com&utm_campaign=en

--------------------

+Quote Post
www.yourforum.gr
post 12 Oct 2008, 12:35 PM
Post #3

No comments
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 121

crazy Trojan, still cleaning

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:00 PM
Skin and Graphics by Dan Ellis and Anubis. Hosting by Forums & More © 2005-2011.
InvisionGames - Your #1 Arcade Games Repository | AllSigs - Signatures for all | Rock Band + Guitar Hero = RockHero ! | The Remoters - Remote Assistance | FileMiners - You ask, We find