ladygorb
post 20 Sep 2005, 07:44 PM
Post #31

Pink Panther
Group Icon

Group: Elite Members
Member No.: 165
Zodiac Sign: I'm a virgo!

OOOooo Hlias maybe Jerry will have a show about people who sleep with their redneck wifebeating beer burping slob brothers, wifes, mothers ghost, an old stripper that had been ridden hard and put way wet.

One never knows, I've seen stranger than that on his show. default.ohmy.gif

--------------------
user posted image Look at me now, I am the green fairy! A.K.A. the Recipe Queen, do you know why ? user posted image
Go to the top of the page

Bookmark this: Post to Del.icio.usPost to DiggPost to FacebookPost to GooglePost to SlashdotPost to StumbleUponPost to TechnoratiPost to YahooMyWeb
+Quote Post
Sabbattack
post 21 Sep 2005, 01:14 AM
Post #32

Dr. Frank-N-Furter
Group Icon

Group: Private Members
Member No.: 29
Zodiac Sign: I'm a capricorn!

LOooool!! That was hillarious ladygorb!! default.biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'm so cool that when I go to sleep sheep count me...

We enter this world naked, screaming, and covered in blood...the fun doesn't have to end there...

+Quote Post
LIgoddess53
post 21 Sep 2005, 07:46 AM
Post #33

yourforum addicted
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 241
Zodiac Sign: I'm a sagittarius!

Okay guys stop loosing IQ points over Jerry and answer this, go back and look at the picture and do tell, how many spirits are we seeing guys? yes there is the very obvious ladies head, but can you find the other 2? Which I seem to see very clearly? Also it's not a coinsidence they turn up when people are dieing, or are about to die. So he didn't die because she was there, she was there to usher him out.
A friend told me his mother who had reciently died always said she saw some one sitting in the chair in her hospital room.
One night, my husband woke up and asked why there was a crowd in the bedroom. He is dieing, so he's been seeing them.
2 years ago, he had strep pneumonia, it went into his blood stream, he was just about dead that night, I could feel the crowd of spirits packing the house. he recovered, but they were waiting for him.
So did you find the other 2 in the picture? One is right behind him, an the other is to the left of the lady.

+Quote Post
ladygorb
post 21 Sep 2005, 12:23 PM
Post #34

Pink Panther
Group Icon

Member No.: 165
Zodiac Sign: I'm a virgo!

OK ... I looked ... I see people walking in the background behind him and a tree to the left of her. But then again ... I've lost all my IQ points ... good thing I still have all my teeth. kolobok.lol.gif

--------------------
user posted image Look at me now, I am the green fairy! A.K.A. the Recipe Queen, do you know why ? user posted image

+Quote Post
Jack The Ripper
post 31 Aug 2006, 11:39 PM
Post #35

Global Moderator
Group Icon

Group: Platinum Members
Member No.: 1600
Zodiac Sign: I'm a scorpio!

i don't think that the ghost is real...

--------------------

Chaos, Panic, Disorder

I see my work here is done

+Quote Post
Eua1
post 2 Jan 2007, 05:46 PM
Post #36

Lifetime commited
Group Icon

Member No.: 3623
Zodiac Sign: I'm a gemini!

Haven' t heard about the urban legends??????........ default.wink.gif
An urban legend is a kind of modern folklore consisting of stories often thought to be factual by those circulating them. The term is often used with a meaning similar to the expression "apocryphal story." Urban legends are not necessarily untrue, but they are often false, distorted, exaggerated, or sensationalized. Urban legends are sometimes repeated in news stories and, in recent years, distributed by e-mail. People frequently say such tales happened to a "friend of a friend"—so often, in fact, that "friend of a friend", or "FOAF", has become a commonly used term for this sort of story.

As for the specific photo it might be pure but also there is a possibility of being a photomontage.............thing about it.. ize.think.gif ize.think.gif default.wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:27 PM
Skin and Graphics by Dan Ellis and Anubis. Hosting by Forums & More © 2005-2011.
InvisionGames - Your #1 Arcade Games Repository | AllSigs - Signatures for all | Rock Band + Guitar Hero = RockHero ! | The Remoters - Remote Assistance | FileMiners - You ask, We find