Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Most Disastrous Date You Ever Had : Archived, In details please ...
nickpar
post 27 Jul 2005, 03:48 PM
Post #1

Lifetime commited
Group Icon

Group: Platinum Members
Member No.: 18
Zodiac Sign: I'm a leo!

QUOTE(NickTheGreek)
Here we will be discussing and remembering our most disastrous date we ever got into ...

But in DETAILS ! kolobok.lol.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

Bookmark this: Post to Del.icio.usPost to DiggPost to FacebookPost to GooglePost to SlashdotPost to StumbleUponPost to TechnoratiPost to YahooMyWeb
+Quote Post
NickTheGreek
post 27 Jul 2005, 11:42 PM
Post #2

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Once upon a time i was in a hotel swimming pool in Kalamata with my cousin at noon when 2 blonde girls from Holland approached us - they were gorgeous !
Suddenly a mini game started with them and we finally arranged to pick them up at 10pm... Lucky day ! we thought.

Anyway, we were getting along just fine later - well i got a bit more lucky with the girl i hang with, she spoke english too well although the other girl looked even better but she was a bit out of order, if you get me - and then we moved from a nice cafe-bar to a club in Kalamata where a buddy was serving drinks - for us and the girls 4 free

Very very bad move ... the one of the the two girls - the silent but drop dead gorgeous one - got SO drunk we had to take her to the local hospital around 5 am to make sure she would manage... the other one ? the talkative one ? the one i liked a lot ? she kept moaning and putting the blame on us for letting her friend drink too much ... yeah, right ... and they were 5 years older than me at that time ... nice move....

Anyway, we had sex only in our dreams and we couldn't even rearrange anything. The girls got so frightened they disappeared next day from the hotel we met.

I know there have been a lot worse dates - i will post mine too - but we needed a good intro. Here it is kolobok.lol.gif

--------------------

c:\ When the going gets tough, the tough get going ...

+Quote Post
Sabbattack
post 28 Jul 2005, 05:02 AM
Post #3

Dr. Frank-N-Furter
Group Icon

Group: Private Members
Member No.: 29
Zodiac Sign: I'm a capricorn!

Nice idea Nick...I bet we all have stories to tell, real disasters to share.

Mine is somewhat recent, although strange not in a way of how the date went, but the girl itself... (and NOT herself, itself...)

I won't get into elaborate details. Let's say i've been hunting a goth, and till now the signs are good from her side. One night so i call her on the phone and say that "we've been hiding behind our backs for quite some time. We need to meet asap to see what will "play". I think you're one very attractive and interesting person etc etc."

Skip to the date, everything seems fine except that she is kinda off-focus(like her mind is not there). Twice while strolling along i reach out to kiss her, but she backs off slightly so i stop trying...Ok, time's up, i have to go to Angel's εξοχικό (how's that called in english??) so we split, this time she reaches in the middle of the distance between our faces to show me "like she's ready for a kiss". Ok, i kiss her. We parted at 6:30pm...

The same night, at 00:30 aprox i receive an sms which read:
"I have mistrusted my feelings about the two of us. I really like you, but in a friendly way. Can we please forget whatever happened and was said today and start over again as friends..." default.blink.gif default.huh.gif default.ohmy.gif default.wacko.gif

Needless to say... A diskman and some batteries were used for discus practice that night...

--------------------
I'm so cool that when I go to sleep sheep count me...

We enter this world naked, screaming, and covered in blood...the fun doesn't have to end there...

+Quote Post
jodigirl1234
post 28 Jul 2005, 03:02 PM
Post #4

Forum junkie
Group Icon

Member No.: 57
Zodiac Sign: I'm a pisces!

Aww that sucks Sab...Ok well I have a date from hell to start it was a date with a guy that I had never met I had just seen his picture.So he comes to get me and when he gets out of the car I am totally shocked.He must have showed me a picture of himself like 4 years earlier.Cause he was like 100lbs overweight and he wore this huge beard that was just gross.He also dressed like a complete slob so i was like ok well I will just see how it goes even though im not physically attracted and i was kind of angry that he didnt send me a recent picture so we went to the movies.Well through the whole car ride he talked non stop and like acted like he was better then everyone in the free world.We get to the movies he still insists on talking even when the movie started.So i was sitting as far as I could away from him but being right in the seat next to him.So anyway a love scene comes on and he was like ooo theyre gonna do it .I was like omg get me the f outta here.So then the joker trys to hold my hand I said to him i dont want to hold hands sop he was like ok.So the movie is twoard the end and he trys again to hold my hand so I looked at him and said im not comfortable with holding your hand so he apoligizes again.We leave the movies and he was like where do we go from here i say my home cause this isnt working for me.So we get to my driveway and he looks at me and the door was locked so I was getting nervous.He leans over and gives me this huge hug and this slimy kiss on the cheek.Then he gets out of his car opens my door and walks me to my door and again hugs me and trys to kiss me on the lips i was so grossed out.I said look I am not interested ok so thanks but bye now.He proceeds to call me like 10 times after that night and my mom kept saying that i wasnt home he finnally got the message but man it was such a freak show.I havent gone on a date since.

--------------------
Never Regret Anything That Made You Smile :)

+Quote Post
Sabbattack
post 28 Jul 2005, 04:23 PM
Post #5

Dr. Frank-N-Furter
Group Icon

More members!! We need more stories of humiliation!!!

--------------------

We enter this world naked, screaming, and covered in blood...the fun doesn't have to end there...

+Quote Post
NickTheGreek
post 12 Aug 2005, 12:37 AM
Post #6

Administrator
Group Icon

yes, i think we need more stories here !

are they hidding or what ?

--------------------

+Quote Post
ladygorb
post 16 Aug 2005, 02:57 PM
Post #7

Pink Panther
Group Icon

Group: Elite Members
Member No.: 165
Zodiac Sign: I'm a virgo!

I was dismissed by a date - I met him as a favor for a friend .. I met him at a restaurant, his first words were ... Hi, you're sexy, what are you going to buy me for dinner. So me thinking he had to be kidding, especially since he really didn't look like the type that women would be smiling at, let alone buying dinner for, went along with it out of sheer curiousity. During dinner he asked me if I had worn braces when I was a kid, I said no, he told me I was a liar, that nobody's teeth looked that straight unless they wore braces. Then he told me my fingernails were fake, and I said no they were mine, he once again told me I was a liar. I'm thinking this guy is a huge loser. Then and this is where it ended ... he asked me if my breasts were real, I said yes, and yep again he called me a liar, nobody's breasts look like that without being fake. He then said as far as I'm concerned you are dismissed, I do not like liars, unless of course you are having sex with me. I stood up told him he was the rudest waste of life I had ever met, and left. I do hope he enjoyed paying for my dinner. default.tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image Look at me now, I am the green fairy! A.K.A. the Recipe Queen, do you know why ? user posted image

+Quote Post
jodigirl1234
post 17 Aug 2005, 02:16 PM
Post #8

Forum junkie
Group Icon

Member No.: 57
Zodiac Sign: I'm a pisces!

Wow what an asshole i would have ordered the most expensive stuff then thrown my drink in his face and then I would have left..

--------------------
Never Regret Anything That Made You Smile :)

+Quote Post
NickTheGreek
post 17 Aug 2005, 07:40 PM
Post #9

Administrator
Group Icon

he just seemed to me like a guy full of complex and misery but not wit or money at all

--------------------

+Quote Post
PENNY
post 18 Aug 2005, 01:56 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 150
Zodiac Sign: I'm a libra!

Well, my story began really sweet.....
I was having coffe with a friend of mine catching up with our news and a really handsome guy from the opposite table approached, he had turned red (really shy) and told me I was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. I really felt unconfortable, then he gave me a little piece of paper saing "I know you will throw it away, it's my phone number, but I will ask you not to do it until I leave as this is going to hurt".
For the first time in my life I decided to become daring so I called him and we went out.
He looked really gorgeous, well dresses with a really expensive car. He open the doors to my way, he paid the restaurant bill, he seemed really nice until the minute we reached the car for our way home.
As we say "I so Jesus as a soldier". He wasn't looking the road at all, he said he couldn't take his eyes from me, I promised him to let him look at me as much as he wanted when we stop, but he had to whach the road at the moment.Hopeless!!! I was screaming he was yelling "I love you I can just stay here waching you for the rest of my life, I lost my mind from the minute I first saw you"e.t.c..
As you can understand we crashed!!!Oh, yes! Thank God no human damage was done, I can't say the same for his car because... After the crash he said: "Don;t worry precious I all right, how are you?" I thing it was the only time in my life I lost control, I wrecked the rest of the car that was not damaged and replied "Much better now honey!" Of course I never saw him again. So ladies...do not trust shy/sweet talking men..they might be phyco......

+Quote Post
DarkRaven
post 18 Aug 2005, 02:54 PM
Post #11

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 21

QUOTE(PENNY @ 18 Aug 2005, 02:56 PM)
So ladies...do not trust shy/sweet talking men..they might be phyco......

Just wondering...

Ladies should not date
  1. shy/sweet guys cauz they are/might be pshchos
  2. not-out-of-the-ordinary men cauz they 're dull
  3. (shy)^-1 guys cauz they are egoists and rude
default.biggrin.gif
Who shoud they trust/date?
Maybe you should consider the propability of the uniqueness of a pervert-case or of the idiot-like-case (the one you mentionned) and come to a less absolute conclusion, perhaps like
when it comes down to people generalizations are unimportant given the fact that all cases differ with each other(even to a slight degree)

or like
Through one's love life it is almost inevitable for fools not-to-pass-by, given the fact that the number of dates that one meets is....non binary default.tongue.gif  default.tongue.gif

--------------------
[center]"Death is the great equalizer. This in fact proves that the grim reaper is a communist" by Anonymous
user posted image[/center]

+Quote Post
Angel
post 18 Aug 2005, 03:03 PM
Post #12

yourforum addicted
Group Icon

Member No.: 20
Zodiac Sign: I'm a scorpio!

Προφανώς,για να κάνω πιο λιανά τα λόγια του Darkraven,εννοεί ότι μάλλον οι σημερινές γυναίκες πάντα βρίσκουν κάποιο στοιχείο για να πειστούν ότι ο συγκεκριμένος τύπος δεν τους αξίζει και απορρίπτουν ταυτόχρονα πολλά από τα θετικά στοιχεία του..Δεν βολεύονται πουθενά με λίγα λόγια..
Επίσης χρησιμοποιώντας κάποιο αρνητικό χαρακτηριστικό κάνουν ανόητες γενικεύσεις επιχειρηματολογώντας την απόρριψη απο'κει και πέρα οποιουδήποτε διαθέτει αυτό..
Όχι και τόσο ώριμη στάση,ομολογώ.. sad.gif

--------------------
"Η Κολακεία είναι η δύναμη του ανίσχυρου και η αδυναμία του ισχυρού..."

ΑΡΙΣΤΟΤΕΛΗΣ

+Quote Post
NickTheGreek
post 18 Aug 2005, 03:06 PM
Post #13

Administrator
Group Icon

Angel, if you make it english... there will be plenty of contradiction by them !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Angel
post 18 Aug 2005, 03:50 PM
Post #14

yourforum addicted
Group Icon

Member No.: 20
Zodiac Sign: I'm a scorpio!

QUOTE(NickTheGreek @ 18 Aug 2005, 03:06 PM)
Angel, if you make it english... there will be plenty of contradiction by them !

I will let Darkraven do that for me,he's got the meaning!

--------------------
"Η Κολακεία είναι η δύναμη του ανίσχυρου και η αδυναμία του ισχυρού..."

ΑΡΙΣΤΟΤΕΛΗΣ

+Quote Post
Sabbattack
post 18 Aug 2005, 04:30 PM
Post #15

Dr. Frank-N-Furter
Group Icon

I'll gladly translate Angel's post if he lets me, since i 100% agree with him and Darkraven.

If we want, we can magnify and/or invent any problem or bad side someone has. I'm not saying the above examples were amplified. But, as Darkraven says, what do you want to date?

A friggin White Knight in Shining Armor?? Oh, i forgot...Never date white knights in shining armor...They might have superiority complexes or "the hero syndrome".

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:14 PM
Skin and Graphics by Dan Ellis and Anubis. Hosting by Forums & More © 2005-2011.
InvisionGames - Your #1 Arcade Games Repository | AllSigs - Signatures for all | Rock Band + Guitar Hero = RockHero ! | The Remoters - Remote Assistance | FileMiners - You ask, We find