NickTheGreek
post 6 Jun 2008, 10:13 PM
Post #1

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Zodiac Sign: I'm a leo!

The PacketVideo MediaServer enables you to share your multimedia throughout your home. It is available for many different platforms and interworks with a large variety of client devices including XBox 360™, Sony PS3™ and Sony PSP™. TwonkyMedia requires fewer resources and is faster than other UPnP media servers, and provides more features that help users enjoy large media collections. If you care about usability, TwonkyMedia is the right choice. It even enables you to define your own personal navigation structure. Whether you are an end user or a device manufacturer - we have the right license model for you.

CODE
http://rapidshare.com/files/108489117/twnkmedia.rar

--------------------

c:\ When the going gets tough, the tough get going ...
Go to the top of the page

Bookmark this: Post to Del.icio.usPost to DiggPost to FacebookPost to GooglePost to SlashdotPost to StumbleUponPost to TechnoratiPost to YahooMyWeb
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
NickTheGreek
post 6 Jun 2008, 10:17 PM
Post #2

Administrator
Group Icon

Twonky Twonky !!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
nickpar
post 12 Aug 2008, 10:03 PM
Post #3

Lifetime commited
Group Icon

Group: Platinum Members
Member No.: 18

extra.download.gif

CODE
http://rapidshare.com/files/136859811/twnkmedia.rar

--------------------

+Quote Post
NickTheGreek
post 9 Nov 2008, 05:28 AM
Post #4

Administrator
Group Icon

we need to find the 4.4.9 dudes !

--------------------

+Quote Post
NickTheGreek
post 9 Nov 2008, 05:37 AM
Post #5

Administrator
Group Icon

extra.download.gif

CODE
http://rapidshare.com/files/ 109016109/PacketVideo.TwonkyMedia.v4.4.4-HERiTAGE.ra

>

TwonkyMedia 4.4.9

TwonkyMedia 4.4.9 description
Share all your multimedia with standard UPnP-enabled client devices throughout your home.

Share all your multimedia with standard UPnP-enabled client devices throughout your home.

TwonkyMedia (a DLNA Certified media server) enables you to share all your multimedia with standard UPnP-enabled client devices throughout your home. TwonkyMedia is available though our online shop for Macintosh, Windows XP, and Linux. It also comes pre-installed on several devices.

This gives you the option to share your content without using a PC or having your PC online all the time.

TwonkyMedia requires fewer resources and is faster than other UPnP media servers, but still provides more features that help the user to enjoy large media collections. If you care about usability, TwonkyMedia is the right choice for you.

The TwonkyMedia can scan your hard drivefor music, picture and video content. It automatically extracts the available metadata. For WAV files a file naming schema is supported, which enables you to provide information about the title, album and artist of the music track.

The TwonkyMedia is integrated with existing media management tools like iTunes, Winamp, and Photoshop Album. It utilizes the metadata libraries of these tools. Playlists created with the Windows Media Player and Winamp can be imported by the MediaServer

For client devices that do not directly support Internet radio, the TwonkyMedia acts as a proxy and translates Internet radio stations. For these clients each radio station is interpreted as one never-ending MP3 song that can be selected and played like a locally available piece of music.

Content formats:
· Music: MP3, WMA, WAV, 3GP, M4A, MP4, LPCM, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, MP2, AC3, MPA, MP1, AIF, ASF
· Photo: JPEG, PNG, TIF, BMP, GIF
· Video: MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG2-TS, MPEG4, AVI, WMV, VOB, DivX, 3GP, VDR, ASF, MPE, DVR-MS, Xvid, M1V, M4V
· Internet Radio: vTuner, Shoutcast
· Playlists: WPL, PLS, M3U

NOTE:: The actual formats supported depend on the individual client devices. The current version of TwonkyMedia does not provide transcoding functionality.

Features of "TwonkyMedia":

· Easy to setup.
· Support for major media formats.
· Convenient navigation on large media collections.
· Very fast response time.
· Multiple language support.
· Highly customizable (including navigation structure).
· Easy handling of thousands of media items.
· Internet radio.
· Interfaces to third party applications like iTunes, Winamp, Adobe Photoshop Album.
· Search actions allow you to easily find a specific piece of content (depending on client support).
· Supports a large variety of UPnP streaming clients (see our device compatibility list).
· Integrated client adaptation layer to support special media player capabilities.
· Available for all operating systems and embedded devices like NAS, STBs and PVRs.
· Small footprint and low memory consumption.
· Stable code base deployed in various products and tested at UPnP and DLNA plugfests.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:38 PM
Skin and Graphics by Dan Ellis and Anubis. Hosting by Forums & More © 2005-2011.
InvisionGames - Your #1 Arcade Games Repository | AllSigs - Signatures for all | Rock Band + Guitar Hero = RockHero ! | The Remoters - Remote Assistance | FileMiners - You ask, We find