> Which Is Batter For My Future?
HamptonEdwards
post 12 Feb 2010, 07:08 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 44194

Hi friends,

I an student of engineering field.I am just confuse about the language selection for web designing programming.Please suggest me that which language should i choose??

I have two options in my mind,and they are "Java or .Net"....
Which should i select??If you have any other better option then please suggest it too.
Thank you in advance for your reply..
Go to the top of the page

Bookmark this: Post to Del.icio.usPost to DiggPost to FacebookPost to GooglePost to SlashdotPost to StumbleUponPost to TechnoratiPost to YahooMyWeb
+Quote Post
berryrock
post 9 Aug 2010, 08:27 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 61291

I think Java is the best option for you. Because Java is more secure language compare to other language. It is object-oriented and robust language. Also, it is platform independent language so there is no problem at all. It is very easy to learn, its syntaxes almost same so there is no need to learn other programming language.

--------------------

+Quote Post
solvalavan12
post 17 Aug 2010, 03:55 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 62344

I think .NET is widely used so you should choose that. It is very easy to learn and you can get right solution of any kind query. Its Microsoft's languages so you can also learn other Microsoft's languages. There are many different kind of programming languages such as ASP.net, VB.net, C# etc. So, I suggest to you that language.

--------------------

+Quote Post
janysek
post 28 Aug 2010, 04:53 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 63764

Java is the best choice for you. Because, Java is a wide language so first you have to decide which is the best for you. In Java, you have to learn about JSP, Servlet, Hibernate, Strut etc and they are all in J2EE. While J2ME includes mobile application so both are different. But, Java is really better option for you.

+Quote Post
russell
post 20 Jan 2011, 09:44 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 74558

Java is a language other side a little more difficult study.But was considered more powerful. Net.Java The language is the preferred language in the development of INC.Java software used to develop applications for the platform from any platform or independent features.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:42 PM
Skin and Graphics by Dan Ellis and Anubis. Hosting by Forums & More © 2005-2011.
InvisionGames - Your #1 Arcade Games Repository | AllSigs - Signatures for all | Rock Band + Guitar Hero = RockHero ! | The Remoters - Remote Assistance | FileMiners - You ask, We find