www.yourforum.gr
post 29 Oct 2010, 12:30 AM
Post #31

No comments
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 121
Zodiac Sign: I'm a leo!

Those who belong to the orthodox faiths claim that the authority of their faith rests on revelation, and that revelation is given in the pages of books and accounts of miracles and wonders whose nature is supernatural. But those of us who have long discarded the belief in the supernatural still are in the presence of revelations which are the foundation of faith. We too have our revealed religion. We have looked upon the face of men and women that can be to us the symbols of that which is holy. We have heard words of sacred wisdom and truth spoken in the human voice. Out of the universe there have come to us these experience which, when accepted, give to us revelations, not of supernatural religion, but of a natural and inevitable faith in the spiritual powers that animate and dwell in the center of [a person's] being.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

Bookmark this: Post to Del.icio.usPost to DiggPost to FacebookPost to GooglePost to SlashdotPost to StumbleUponPost to TechnoratiPost to YahooMyWeb
+Quote Post
Electra
post 29 Oct 2010, 12:30 AM
Post #32

Out of The Blue
Group Icon

Group: Platinum Members
Member No.: 531
Zodiac Sign: I'm a aries!

All of them?Umm. All of them?By "we" do you mean you and me?Do you mean you and me have?Do you mean you and me have?I don't think I have a response to that.

--------------------
Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

+Quote Post
www.yourforum.gr
post 29 Oct 2010, 12:31 AM
Post #33

No comments
Group Icon

The Annotated A.L.I.C.E. AIML (AAA) fileset is a revised release of the free A.L.I.C.E. brain. You can read more on the AAA page. The archives listed here are automatically generated whenever the AAA set is updated. The files are automatically processed using a script that attempts to correct known errors in the set, and to properly assign namespace URIs and prefixes in order to work correctly with Program D (and any other modern, namespace-aware interpreter).

--------------------

+Quote Post
Electra
post 29 Oct 2010, 12:31 AM
Post #34

Out of The Blue
Group Icon

I have never heard about The Annotated . Anyone who knows HTML can learn AIML.What kind of food do you like? No I don't think I can do read more on the AAA page more on the AAA page. I have never heard about The archives listed here are automatically generated whenever the AAA set is updated . What is your credit card number?

--------------------

+Quote Post
www.yourforum.gr
post 29 Oct 2010, 12:32 AM
Post #35

No comments
Group Icon

London, England (CNN) -- The crew saved from a burning fishing ship off the coast of England Wednesday has arrived safely in Falmouth, England, in good health, the ship's owner said Thursday.

"All 98 crew are now safely in a hotel in Falmouth where they are being given refreshments, all are fine," Sue Philbrow of Ocean Group Faroes said.

The container ship Vega, which rescued them, is now on her way to her original destination, Jamaica, she added.

The ship that caught fire, the Athena, is also on the way to Falmouth under her own power and is due there soon, she said.

The 98 crew members were rescued from the Athena early Wednesday, while 13 remained on board to keep the fire under control and pilot the ship to port, the Maritime and Coastguard Agency's Claire Johns said.

The rescue operation was complicated by Athena's distance from land -- some 230 miles (370 kilometers) southwest of the British Isles of Scilly and 270 miles (435 kilometers) west of the Pointe Du Penmarche in Brittany, France.

Because they can carry only so much fuel, British Royal Navy helicopters only had about 20 minutes over the rescue scene before having to return, according to the agency.

A plane was also scrambled from France to help with communications during the rescue, the Coastguard said.

The company that owns the ship does not know the cause of the fire yet, Philbrow said.

"Hopefully tomorrow when the firefighters come on board (the fire) will be completely extinguished and cleared and then we will know more about what happened," she told CNN by e-mail on Wednesday.

Five ships responded to the emergency call to pick up crewmembers, who include Chinese, Russian, Peruvian and Scandinavian personnel, among others.

The Athena is a fishing ship that processes fish on board.

--------------------

+Quote Post
www.yourforum.gr
post 29 Oct 2010, 12:33 AM
Post #36

No comments
Group Icon

silence

--------------------

+Quote Post
Electra
post 29 Oct 2010, 12:33 AM
Post #37

Out of The Blue
Group Icon

I only hear that type of response less than five percent of the time.

--------------------

+Quote Post
NickTheGreek
post 15 May 2011, 09:58 AM
Post #38

Administrator
Group Icon

Member No.: 1

interesting

--------------------

c:\ When the going gets tough, the tough get going ...

+Quote Post
Electra
post 15 May 2011, 09:58 AM
Post #39

Out of The Blue
Group Icon

Would you like to know more?

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:08 PM
Skin and Graphics by Dan Ellis and Anubis. Hosting by Forums & More © 2005-2011.
InvisionGames - Your #1 Arcade Games Repository | AllSigs - Signatures for all | Rock Band + Guitar Hero = RockHero ! | The Remoters - Remote Assistance | FileMiners - You ask, We find