Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mac Outlook Olm To Windows Outlook Pst Converting
Sunbeam
post 6 Jun 2012, 07:47 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 75388

hi there, first of all, nice to be here.

I'm facing a stupid problem the last couple of days, and wanted to ask, if somebody faced something like that in the past, if he managed to get it done etc.

I was using until last week, a MacOSX Computer, and on it, Microsoft Office 2010 to get my messages (had them imported from a PST file). I used this Computer for over a year
and got about 2GB of Messages.

Now, i went back to Microsoft OS and want to get all my Messages etc. back into Outlook 2010 for Windows, but the only thing i could do on my Mac was to export all content to a OLM file and surpise, surprise, im not able to import it on my Windows machine.

there is a programm out there, called SysTools Outlook Mac Exporter but lets be honest, i got original the Office for Mac, Office for Windows, and i have to pay another $130 just to get my files back? ###### Microsoft !!!

is there any other way to get all this content back to my Windows Machine ??

thank you in advance for your help

Go to the top of the page

Bookmark this: Post to Del.icio.usPost to DiggPost to FacebookPost to GooglePost to SlashdotPost to StumbleUponPost to TechnoratiPost to YahooMyWeb
+Quote Post
NickTheGreek
post 7 Jun 2012, 12:24 AM
Post #2

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Zodiac Sign: I'm a leo!

Microsoft is tragic in so many times, they sometimes surpass themselves....

here is something interesting

"How do I convert .olm files to .pst
I would like to take my contacts from Mac Outlook and place them into Microsoft Office??"

>

"Unfortunately you can¢t convert the olm.
You can drag the contacts to a folder on your desktop though to generate .vcf cards. Dragging them back in your contact list in Outlook for Windows should import them all without any problem."

maybe this software is your only chance...and it is hard to locate around

--------------------

c:\ When the going gets tough, the tough get going ...

+Quote Post
Olivia S
post 22 Oct 2012, 02:07 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 75514

Kernel for OLM to PST conversion tool can help you, It converts olm files into pst file so that user can access emails created in Outlook for Mac. It also performs recovery of corrupt OLM file.

+Quote Post
jamxyz123
post 10 Nov 2012, 08:28 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 75537

QUOTE(Olivia S @ 22 Oct 2012, 02:07 PM) *
Kernel for OLM to PST conversion tool can help you, It converts olm files into pst file so that user can access emails created in Outlook for Mac. It also performs recovery of corrupt OLM file.

You can try OST to PST Convert a third party tool.

This software Features

Provides user with the safe and reliable platform to convert all user mailbox data stored in OLM file

Restores damaged or corrupted OLM file instantly and extracts data from it

Make use of advanced functionality to display the preview of user data after extracting them from OLM file

Facilitates user with exceptional option to stop the running process of generating items from recovered folder if required

Provides user with an option to save the recovered folder items as HTML file

Competent enough to perform the successful conversion of Outlook for Mac emails to MS Outlook

For more information and free download here : http://www.olmtopst.n.nu

+Quote Post
jonmaxim93
post 22 Dec 2012, 12:35 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 75594

QUOTE(Sunbeam @ 6 Jun 2012, 07:47 PM) *

I'm facing a stupid problem the last couple of days, and wanted to ask, if somebody faced something like that in the past, if he managed to get it done etc.

I was using until last week, a MacOSX Computer, and on it, Microsoft Office 2010 to get my messages (had them imported from a PST file). I used this Computer for over a year

Now, i went back to Microsoft OS and want to get all my Messages etc. back into Outlook 2010 for Windows, but the only thing i could do on my Mac was to export all content to a OLM file and surpise, surprise, im not able to import it on my Windows machine.

there is a programm out there, called SysTools Outlook Mac Exporter but lets be honest, i got original the Office for Mac, Office for Windows, and i have to pay another $130 just to get my files back? ###### Microsoft !!!

To convert mac outlook email to ms outlook pst files, you need a olm to pst converter software, when you perform search on Google you will get lots of results, from those results one such converter program is here. This tool comes available with free trial version of software.

http://www.recoverfilesdata.com/olm-pst-converter.html

Thanks

+Quote Post
Stephney Stanley
post 6 Feb 2013, 07:23 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 75674

QUOTE(Sunbeam @ 6 Jun 2012, 05:47 PM) *

First thanks for your post; while looking for similar solution I found your post on "GOOGLE" and got the name "systools outlook mac exporter". Searched it again and got this link: http://www.systoolsgroup.com/outlook-mac-exporter.html , visited and first they offered me FREE Download version which helped me for complete preview of software and after the complete satisfaction, I invested my money in Outlook Mac Exporter. And I can say it was never the waste of money; it was worth to use..

+Quote Post
jonmaxim93
post 26 Feb 2013, 11:28 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Member No.: 75594

Here is also a one more site which is offering Tool for MAC Outlook Emails to PST files. And supported all the latest version of MAC and MS Outlook. Free to Try version is available here:

http://www.undeletepcfiles.com/olm-pst-converter.html

+Quote Post
bitde321
post 18 May 2013, 02:08 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Member No.: 75785

OLM to PST Converter is a useful tool that allows you to import all components with the help of emails, calendars, contacts, notes and tasks of Mac Archive OLM file all in one go without messing the folder structure. In fact this software actually gives you easy access of Mac emails in MS Outlook platform. It is possible to even repair these corrupt OLM files with the help of few mouse clicks with some easy system instructions. Within a matter of few minutes you will be able to restore the damaged OLM file. The software even has an interactive GUI which makes it user-friendly. Free to Try version is here http://olmtopst-converter.blogspot.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:25 PM
Skin and Graphics by Dan Ellis and Anubis. Hosting by Forums & More © 2005-2011.
InvisionGames - Your #1 Arcade Games Repository | AllSigs - Signatures for all | Rock Band + Guitar Hero = RockHero ! | The Remoters - Remote Assistance | FileMiners - You ask, We find