Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The “Travelling & Tourism” section

The Travelling & Tourism section...

Hi there! Are you interested in sharing some of your point of views on certain cities, countries, towns, islands, etc.? Would you like some tips from some members on specific sites, or areas in this world? Are you hesitating between a particular hotel, and another hotel to stay? You have come to the right place.

On this section, you have the possibility to talk about anything concerning the “tourists” subject. We’ve got dedicated members, many of them know wonderful countries, and some of them have been in many places around the globe. Also, for your convenience, we have two sub-forums on this section:

1. Transportation
  2. Are you an airplane fan? Do you have any experiences to share from a particular airport, or from an airplane? What companies do you wish to comment about? This sub-forum will little by little gather airplane fans, and all of its subsidiaries.
  3. Shopping
  4. Shopping is now, for many people, a hobby; spending a lot of money on the latest brands, going shops to shops, and enjoying the fact of shopping! You might be a shopping fan, and you might want to share some of your experiences. Share with us shops you might know, whether they are local, national, or international: we want to know!
As for rules, they are the same than the forum rules (please check them if you are not familiar with those). In short, we ask you to respect members, respect their opinions, thoughts, and comments. If you do not go by the rules, one of the staff members will impose a sanction.
Enjoy the section, and do not hesitate to contact the staff to share your suggestions!

Kindly yours,

“YourForum” staff.

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Countries Have You Been To ?, In detail !
LIgoddess53
post 28 May 2006, 10:48 PM
Post #16

yourforum addicted
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 241
Zodiac Sign: I'm a sagittarius!

Hlias wanted the truth, hey sweetie can you handle it? NEVER OUT OF THE COUNTRY!!!!! hardly been off the island. hey my husband took me no where. NEVER been on a plane either!!!!
Go to the top of the page

Bookmark this: Post to Del.icio.usPost to DiggPost to FacebookPost to GooglePost to SlashdotPost to StumbleUponPost to TechnoratiPost to YahooMyWeb
+Quote Post
Jack The Ripper
post 21 Jul 2006, 11:25 PM
Post #17

Global Moderator
Group Icon

Group: Platinum Members
Member No.: 1600
Zodiac Sign: I'm a scorpio!

i have been in: german twice denmark holland france swisse italia and this year i am going to go to spain or portugal... it's perfect all...

--------------------

Chaos, Panic, Disorder

I see my work here is done

+Quote Post
nikolina
post 15 Sep 2006, 04:39 PM
Post #18

Arcade Support
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1756
Zodiac Sign: I'm a gemini!

εγω δεν εχω παει σε πολλες χωρες του εξωτερικου αλλα εχω παει ιταλια και λουξεμβουργο...και οι δυο ηταν ωραιες αλλα καμια σαν τν ελλαδα...

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
kablokefalos26
post 13 May 2008, 09:18 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 9795

thanks

+Quote Post
viv
post 25 Aug 2008, 04:08 PM
Post #20

Lifetime commited
Group Icon

Group: Elite Members
Member No.: 11
Zodiac Sign: I'm a scorpio!

QUOTE(viv @ 21 May 2006, 03:54 PM) *
I love travelling and my dream is to travel all over the world....

My first trip abroad was at the age of 16 in UK. For 2 weeks we were living in a university in a suburb of London, we did some summer lessons, and we had so much fun... I saw of course London, Oxford and nearby places.

2 years after I went with my school to a 7-day trip to Italy. We travelled almost 24 hours to go there (and the same to get us back to Greece) inside a huge cruise ship (with nine floors)! It was great!.
We visited Ancona, San Marino, Ravenna, Venice, Verona, Florence and some other cities that I don't remember right now...

Some years later I travelled to Hungary and to beautiful Budapest. I went with my mother and we had a wonderful time there.

The same year (some months later)I went to Czech Republic and the wonderful, beautiful Prague. I loved this city! I want to go there again...soon.

Next year I visisted Madrid in Spain. We were 5 persons and we had a very nice time there. There are many similarities with Greeks so it was easier for us to communicate.We saw a wonderful flamengo show. We also visited the medieval Toledo, a beautiful place.

That's all from me... so far. Hope that my next trip will not be far away...

After 2 years I managed to travel abroad, again, to Mauritius this time! A wonderful and exotic island with breathtaking landscapes! default.wub.gif ize.thumbsup.gif

--------------------
Imagination sets the spirit free,
Into distant lands of fantasy,
Close your eyes and you will see,
within your mind there, lies the key.

+Quote Post
NickTheGreek
post 25 Aug 2008, 07:25 PM
Post #21

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Zodiac Sign: I'm a leo!

QUOTE(NickTheGreek @ 5 Nov 2005, 06:20 AM) *
Ok, my turn. I was not keen on the travel lifestyle for many years ( well, lack of chance too ) so i made my first trip rather late : it was 3 years ago.

But what a trip ! I spent a week with my girl in Prague, Czech Republic which many consider the MOST beautiful city in Europe ( i do too ). There were so many places to see there : the Charles' Bridge, Vitus cathedral, Jewish cemetery, but the real thing is not in specific monuments. The whole city is like a Disneyland town, so much history, so much art...
I mean, you walk at night and you see unknown musicians improvise next to you or painters working all around the city capturing the beauty of it !

Next trip : Madrid, Spain. Now where to start ! Unforgettable journey, me, my girl, my brother, his wife, my girl's brother visiting a country where people had so many similarities with our culture and way of living that we thought we were still in Greece ! Mediterranean people have a lot in common but i believe greeks share more with Spanish than Italian.

The Santiago Bernabeu stadium, a Myth ! ( I am a Real Madrid fan ), the flamengo, the city in Saturday at the bazzar, the Reigna Sofia Museum....

Then, out of Madrid : Toledo, where time stood still, you feel you live in Medieval times !

I will definitely go again there !

Next trip : last February, Hannover, Germany, the Cebit Exhibition. This was a business trip, but we are talking about the biggest computer exhibition worldwide. Imagine me there...

Not much to talk about the city - little free time to be a tourist - but i can chat about the exhibition for hours !

Oh, another trip : Bulgaria, June 2005 ( yes, after yourforum was born ). Well, so many differences with a country you can go by car... next to us !

I loved Bulgaria although i got a bit depressed by the wasy people live there. Still, they were so hospitable, generous and kind to us, although sometimes we had serious language and communication problems !

I saw, Sofia, Plondiv, and some smaller towns like Radic, Pernic ...

Can't wait for the next trip !

well, i visited Hannover for the CEBIT again in 2006, and in 2007...

then i started my business trip cycle, with London, Brussels and Istanbul in late 2007.

I visited Mauritius too this June and London again this August with the best yet to come:

I am going to New York City this September and i have more business trips ahead: London, Brussels, Sofia and London again in December,

training abroad rocks !

--------------------

c:\ When the going gets tough, the tough get going ...

+Quote Post
www.yourforum.gr
post 30 Jul 2010, 03:11 AM
Post #22

No comments
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 121
Zodiac Sign: I'm a leo!

add Copenhagen, Denmark to the bunch and also a very vivid memory of my future will always be Hong Kong ( 2009 )

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:18 AM
Skin and Graphics by Dan Ellis and Anubis. Hosting by Forums & More © 2005-2011.
InvisionGames - Your #1 Arcade Games Repository | AllSigs - Signatures for all | Rock Band + Guitar Hero = RockHero ! | The Remoters - Remote Assistance | FileMiners - You ask, We find