Game:, What, Happening?, Tell, paintings, story., yourforum, nickthegreek, community, forumsandmore, invisiongames, rapidshare' /> Game: What Is Happening?-Tell us the paintings story.- Page 1' />

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Game: What Is Happening?, Tell us the paintings story.
ladygorb
post 23 Nov 2005, 01:05 AM
Post #1

Pink Panther
Group Icon

Group: Elite Members
Member No.: 165
Zodiac Sign: I'm a virgo!

All art tells a story in one way or another, what is this ones tale?

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image Look at me now, I am the green fairy! A.K.A. the Recipe Queen, do you know why ? user posted image
Go to the top of the page

Bookmark this: Post to Del.icio.usPost to DiggPost to FacebookPost to GooglePost to SlashdotPost to StumbleUponPost to TechnoratiPost to YahooMyWeb
+Quote Post
Sabbattack
post 23 Nov 2005, 01:13 AM
Post #2

Dr. Frank-N-Furter
Group Icon

Group: Private Members
Member No.: 29
Zodiac Sign: I'm a capricorn!

I love this idea!!! a picture is a 1000 words indeed!!

Ok, for this particular, i can imagine the husband coming home late at night and yearning for some "nookie", since he's looking at his lady with a "certain" way... But, she's cold as steel. "I can't today honey, i have a splitting headache"...Next time use the aspirin trick, fool!! default.tongue.gif

--------------------
I'm so cool that when I go to sleep sheep count me...

We enter this world naked, screaming, and covered in blood...the fun doesn't have to end there...

+Quote Post
NickTheGreek
post 23 Nov 2005, 01:17 AM
Post #3

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Zodiac Sign: I'm a leo!

no, they had their moments of joy just 10 minutes ago but they have to attend a party so they are getting dressed ( she is doing her hair, makes sense after the previous stunts )

--------------------

c:\ When the going gets tough, the tough get going ...

+Quote Post
ladygorb
post 23 Nov 2005, 01:20 AM
Post #4

Pink Panther
Group Icon

plus.smilie3.gif This is great! I think they are lovers and he just came over for some afternoon nookie and he is in a hurry to get back to the office before he is missed!

--------------------
user posted image Look at me now, I am the green fairy! A.K.A. the Recipe Queen, do you know why ? user posted image

+Quote Post
Sabbattack
post 23 Nov 2005, 01:21 AM
Post #5

Dr. Frank-N-Furter
Group Icon

Anyway, i'll move on to the next one...get ready foooooooor:

user posted image

--------------------

We enter this world naked, screaming, and covered in blood...the fun doesn't have to end there...

+Quote Post
NickTheGreek
post 23 Nov 2005, 01:24 AM
Post #6

Administrator
Group Icon

well, i wish your picture could leave more room to imagination. Here we have the grand grand grand grand grand son of the original Ovelix who is trying to make a living by resemblance to his grand grand grand grand grand father

--------------------

+Quote Post
ladygorb
post 23 Nov 2005, 01:29 AM
Post #7

Pink Panther
Group Icon

This precious thing looks likes a guardian of something ... not sure what ... but whatever it is .. don't make it mad! I'm afraid it will throw itselt down on the ground a cry like a baby.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ladygorb
post 23 Nov 2005, 01:43 AM
Post #8

Pink Panther
Group Icon

Here is another to get the imagination working. This painting was created by one of my favorite artists,Victor Ostrovsky.

user posted image

--------------------

+Quote Post
NickTheGreek
post 23 Nov 2005, 01:53 AM
Post #9

Administrator
Group Icon

the two guys standing in front of the entrance : the right is the target. the right is pretending to need light for his cigarette. The guy behind them is ready to kill the target, who has not noticed that he is living his last moments of his existence ...

:|

--------------------

+Quote Post
ladygorb
post 23 Nov 2005, 03:02 AM
Post #10

Pink Panther
Group Icon

A payoff or some trade is going down and the alone man has been waiting and watching in the shadows for this moment. His suspicions were correct, he must act now as he hurries towards the men to .......

--------------------

+Quote Post
ladygorb
post 24 Nov 2005, 01:08 AM
Post #11

Pink Panther
Group Icon

A new picture for your creative minds.

user posted image

--------------------

+Quote Post
nickpar
post 24 Nov 2005, 02:01 AM
Post #12

Lifetime commited
Group Icon

Group: Platinum Members
Member No.: 18

the woman is possesed. She just got out of the church where she let herself half naked screaming in a language that seemed coming from a place very different than ours

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sabbattack
post 24 Nov 2005, 03:07 AM
Post #13

Dr. Frank-N-Furter
Group Icon

Well....Where should i begin.

First of all, this isn't just a "possessed" picture. If you look carefully, you'll notice some of the details just don't fit. The power cables (are they power cables? Or are they phone cables?) don't match and they are not right. They seem like a game of optics by none other than Escher himself. At first i searched for an obvious pentagram or so. Then i stopped, because there was none to be found.

I realised i was looking in the wrong direction. The woman in front serves only to divert your eyes from the serenity of the rest of the image. The lifeless landscape, not moving, not a single leaf blowing in the wind or even the least form of life. Even the grass seems solid. Suddenly, the woman. Her eyes are rolled to the back of her head, yet she looks like she's taunting the viewer, tempting him to some unnatural, untold necrophiliac desire. Do i sound scary?

I haven't even started. Look at her. Clatching the sheet in front of her not to cover her nakedness, but not to unveil it all at once. Something (i can presume she's no longer in control of her body, a zombie if you will) inside this shell of an attractive woman has a scary, eerie beauty. What's beautiful to a woman with her eyes backwards, you ask? Not the eyes, the complete lack of spirit. The thought of a mindless slave (and moreover one with such physique wink.gif ) is tempting, in an evil way always.

I dropped the excoricsm idea because of the lack of life in the background church. Either she killed the priest and now walks out in silent joy or there was none to begin with. An abbandoned church...Suits even more for hellish carnal sins, or am i wrong.

The fiend now rests. It's up to you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Centric21
post 24 Nov 2005, 03:43 AM
Post #14

Forum junkie
Group Icon

Member No.: 170
Zodiac Sign: I'm a taurus!

*applaud* Nothing further to add, beautifully told Sab, couldn't have said it better myself.

--------------------
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me."

+Quote Post
ladygorb
post 24 Nov 2005, 05:03 AM
Post #15

Pink Panther
Group Icon

She was turned here at this lifeless foreboding church, soon she will be the undead, and she wants you to be with her for eternity.

--------------------

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:33 PM
Skin and Graphics by Dan Ellis and Anubis. Hosting by Forums & More © 2005-2011.
InvisionGames - Your #1 Arcade Games Repository | AllSigs - Signatures for all | Rock Band + Guitar Hero = RockHero ! | The Remoters - Remote Assistance | FileMiners - You ask, We find