Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Underwear Colors
YourForum > Various posts > Polls
sweetlana
mine is pink.
Centric21
RED smile.gif Black second smile.gif The best....Red Silk with Black Lace Overlay default.wink.gif
ladygorb
Red, pink, black, or none.
viv
Black first, then red and purple.
NickTheGreek
whatever, the lady wishes default.wink.gif
ladygorb
Oh no you don't Nick! Even though I appreciate that you acknowledge that a womans color choice of underwear is hers. This poll is not gender specific. Give it up Nick, what color underwear do you wear?
www.yourforum.gr
i am a multicolored guy !

but my general outfit ( not just in terms of underwear ) is black, so i would say i would like to suit my inner self with my outer image default.biggrin.gif
ladygorb
Thank you for playing default.tongue.gif
LIgoddess53
Well it all depends on my mood!! The poll only allowed for first choice. What about Lace or satin? Hummm even there it's the mood!!!!
But I just go with the mood,and boy can I have a mood!! pink green, red, blue, satin and lace!!! I'm all over!!! default.biggrin.gif
sarkey
On a lady I like black, purple, red that order.. maybe light blue.

Mine are black or blue or dark purple default.tongue.gif
hlias_gr
black...red...
IIIARSHAA
Dark blue, black, shrek, simpsons. mainly
ladygorb
You are sooooo adorable Mindle! plus.hug.gif No Family guy??
IIIARSHAA
its not really big enough over here to have its own boxers range, its getting there though, i love it smile.gif
ladygorb
It's huge here. In this house we have 8 T-shirts with Stewey on them. A Stewey stuffed animal, Stewey keychain, Brian keychain a poster and all the DVD's. Oh and we have a device that when you push the button it is Stewey saying the things he does. Its madness I say!!! default.tongue.gif

However we do not have not even one pair of boxers!
Centric21
OoOOoO! That would be MY Family Guy Thingies!...I need family guy chonies....must find them...
IIIARSHAA
i have a hong kong phooey tshirt lolol
ladygorb
Of course you have a Hong Kong Phooey T-Shirt, that is why you are so kick ass! default.tongue.gif

And Centric NO! I have to put a stop to the Family Guy thingies, you need to let it go hon. You can do it!
Centric21
NEVER! What is this madness woman! You shall NOT speak of the stewie in such a manner! You will Rue the day you ever said such a thing...well go on! start rueing!

Now back to chonies...must have them...I think I will go shopping tomarrow...the mall has LOTS of chonies...Muhahahahahaa kolobok.vampire.gif
ladygorb
OOOoooo Shopping!!!! I'm going smile.gif
hlias_gr
Lady I can imagine u with pink! Lady in pink....and we know u love pink!
default.tongue.gif
ladygorb
Yes Hlias pink works very well for me, but what shade of pink are you imagining me in?
Our Sally
White lace! kolobok.smile.gif
Jack The Ripper
me... 1.purple 2.light blue 3. pink and all the others ... tha last colour is black... i hate black.....
nikolina
QUOTE(ladygorb @ 21 Jan 2006, 07:45 PM)
Red, pink, black, or none.
[right][snapback]29363[/snapback][/right]

i agree with ladygorb,but i have and purple underwears...
XRUSA
During the Winter only black and red but... the Summer light red and white... default.wink.gif
Big
QUOTE(NickTheGreek @ 22 Jan 2006, 03:44 PM)
whatever, the lady wishes wink.gif
[right][snapback]29465[/snapback][/right]

default.biggrin.gif default.biggrin.gif default.cool.gif

whatever, the ladies wishes plus.drunk.gif plus.drunk.gif plus.drunk.gif
XRUSA
QUOTE(Big @ 21 Aug 2007, 03:42 PM)
QUOTE(NickTheGreek @ 22 Jan  2006, 03:44 PM)
whatever, the lady wishes wink.gif
[right][snapback]29465[/snapback][/right]

default.biggrin.gif default.biggrin.gif default.cool.gif

whatever, the ladies wishes plus.drunk.gif plus.drunk.gif plus.drunk.gif
[right][snapback]143384[/snapback][/right]

Διπλωματικη απάντηση όπως του Admin μας smile.gif αλλα.. δεν μας καλύπτει!! wink.gif
Big
Να το θέσω και αλλιώς. Έχουμε 3 περιτπώσεις:

1ον: Ο άντρας φοράει το χρώμα που ΘΕΛΕΙ να φορέσει γιατί πολύ απλά τον ανεβάζει. π.χ. Πολλά αγοράκια φοράμε είτε εσώρουχο στο χρώμα της ομάδας τους, είτε μάρκας αυτοκινήτου είτε οτιδήποτε. Εδώ έρχεστε οι γυναίκες και λέτε: πω πω μα καλά πόσο ανώριμος μπορεί να είναι ακόμα και στο σώβρακο θέλει να το παίζει κάτι default.biggrin.gif

2ον: Ο άντρας που δεν τον νοιάζει ότι και να φορέσει. Είναι το αγόρι "βολεύομαι με τα πάντα" και αν μάλιστα δεν έχει και κάποια σχέση το άνωθι δεν θα αποτελεί καθημερινή ζαλάδα.

3ον: Ο άντρας ο οποίος θέλει να εκπλήσει. Όσο και να το κάνεις, αν φοράς κάτι ωραίο το μάτι θα πέσει επάνω. Εϊτε ο άνδρας πόσο μάλλον οι γυναίκες. Σου λέει λοιπόν ο άντρας: Κάτσε να φορέσω κάτι που να ταιριάζει ώστε σε περίπτωση που γίνει κάτι......... εε να δείξω και εγώ το γυμνασμένο μου "σώμα" Συχνά είναι σε στενή γραμμή και σε έντονα χρώμα ίσως και σε περίεργα σχήματα.

Ελπίζω να σου έδωσα μια απάντηση κάπως κατατοπιστική. default.biggrin.gif
XRUSA
Με εχεις αφήσει αφωνη... default.biggrin.gif default.tongue.gif
Eua1
it depends on the mood default.wink.gif default.rolleyes.gif
XRUSA
QUOTE(Eua1 @ 5 Apr 2009, 08:26 PM) *
it depends on the mood default.wink.gif default.rolleyes.gif

και οχι μονο μικρη... default.rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.