Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yourforum Needs Your Support !
YourForum > Various posts > News
NickTheGreek

Fellas, forum members and kind friends !

YourForum Community needs your financial support and every penny counts.

The advertising company that sponsors us is cutting most clients due to the recent financial crisis so this means there will be absolutely no revenue for this website.

My choices are little, i could gently ask for donations as i am doing right now or enforce subscriptions allowing only certain members to enjoy this website.

The last resort would be to load ads from Google or other PayPerClick schemes but this is not attractive to the visitor and in my opinion spoils the website appeal in general.

Of the three choices mentioned i would rather go with the first, but it is more a matter of YOU than me.

Please support us in any way you can : even 5-10 euros could make a difference.

Send donations via Paypal to :

nickpar@hotmail.com

and we will be returning a small gift to the donators default.wink.gif

This is what i received recently:

"Due to client cutbacks we will be discontinuing our ads on your site/sites as of January 2nd. We are hoping that 2009 will allow us to expand this program again and request that you disable the advertisements, by simply commenting out the display file. This will allow the ads to be easily reinstated in the future.

Again, thank you for your assistance in our ad network and we hope to be contacting you in the future to reinstate advertising.

If you want to move the ads before the 2nd that is fine and we will not require a refund. You have been with us for a long time.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Kim"
kristina
i hopethis game stie will be able to expand like u intend to make...
XRUSA
I am in..
NickTheGreek
we have already received a donation by nikolios
NickTheGreek
we received a HUGE donation by Argus who is automatically upgraded to a Platinum member !
NickTheGreek
we would also like to thank XRUSA and eva1 for their donations !!!

thank you girls !
manos
I'm still waiting for my new credit card from BOC... Hold on...
Big
Και εγώ μέσα. Συναντιόμαστε και στα δίνω στο χέρι και δεν θέλω δώρα και βλακείες. Το θέμα είναι ότι αγαπάμε αυτόν τον χώρο και προσπαθούμε να τον κάνουμε καλύτερο.

Περιμένω info
NickTheGreek
today we received another donation and we would like to thank luckycostas
NickTheGreek
we just received another donation by mak !
NickTheGreek
we would like to post our gratitude towards all website donators plus.smilie3.gif

please contribute all you can so we could cover our hosting and licensing costs
NickTheGreek
It has been a fully productive year with less revenue due to crisis, so to cut a long story short we will be asking for your financial support after New Year's Eve and we appreciate your efforts in any field
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.