File Name: (IM) Custom Navigation 1.0
Author: Vince
Category: Application

Description

This modificaiton will allow you to add, edit and delete navigation menus through the ACP that will display in the forums primary navigation menu.

Quick Feature List

• Turn menu on/off
  • Drag & Drop ordering
  • Display on group basis
  • Drop down for menus
  • Icons per menu
  • Tab highlighted when it was selected
  • Import/export of menus (one by one, sets or everything)
  • Description (internal and public one)
  • Menu Nesting (two levels at the most)

Note

By default the modification will remove all the menus you had. So there is an xml file attached with this zip that by importing it will return the default menus which are Home, Forums and members. The rest will need to be populated by you.

In order to install them just import the XML file that came with this modification using the import tool in the custom navigation application.

Click to view attachment

Disclaimer:

Before purchasing this modification be sure to read the following:

• All sales are final. There will be no refunds after the mod was shipped.
  • Since this is a first release their will be probably bugs so if you encounter them please report them to the bug tracker and i will get them fixed.
  • I can't promise that every single feature request will be added to the next release so keep that in mind. But i will try to do my best.
  • If you bought a modification from be before you will get the product in less then 24 hours (usually less then that). If you are a premium member here you will also get it in less then 24 hours. If you are a new customer and a regular member you will need to wait for at least 48 hours before receiving the modification. That's just a precaution i have to take in order to reduce the fraud to as low as i can.
  • If more then 48 hours have passed and you did not recive anything yet then PM me with your email addressed you used when purchasing it and i will look into your case.
  • Until we can get a system up and running for an online store the modifications i will deliver will be sent using the email. So once you transfer the fee just make sure you actually enter your email address that you registered with.
  • Since this is a premium modification redistribution and transfers are not allowed! If you would like to resell the modifications then contact me by a PM and we will see what we can do.
  • Each purchase represents a license, Each licenses is valid for one domain so if you need this modification on several sites you will need to purchase several licenses for the usage or purchase a multi license at a lower cost.

Purchase Information:

Please visit: http://www.invisionmodding.com/index.php?showtopic=40714 View the full article