Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fri 19 Aug
YourForum > Lifestyle & Hobbies > Music discussion > Song Of The Day
DarkRaven
Today the song of my victory over paints and brushes is
Dashboard Confessional - Screaming Infidelities!!!

It is an Indie/Alternative Rock Song, quite up-tempo.... default.wacko.gif omg I'm having a moment here default.tongue.gif default.tongue.gif

I'd also have to note that I'm bound to post post some other songs that accompanied me during this painting session which are:
    The_Paint_Songs
  • Chris Rea - The Blue Cafe(1998 Quite an atmosphere If I may say!!)
  • Neil Sedaka - Oh Carol!(Rock 'n roll Classic, Kicks ass!)
  • Hall Terry - Forever J (+the rest of the record Home,AOR, well known song)
  • Joe Cocker - Unchain my Heart(no comments!!!)
  • New Order - Slow Jam(From their electro alternative record Get Ready)
PS:@Nick I do think that this should not be a forum category, but a single huuuge post...I think it's much user friendiler default.biggrin.gif
jodigirl1234
I love dashboard they are really good..
NickTheGreek
QUOTE(DarkRaven @ 19 Aug 2005, 05:53 PM)
PS:@Nick I do think that this should not be a forum category, but a single huuuge post...I think it's much user friendiler default.biggrin.gif

we can do this anytime... we can even merge all posts together... but be careful with what you ask... who is going to read he older ones that way, this post could become HUGE
DarkRaven
QUOTE(NickTheGreek @ 19 Aug 2005, 08:07 PM)
who is going to read he older ones that way, this post could become HUGE

Hmmm...none!
I don't think noone was going to read 'em old posts anyway...
I don't think that this is the idea...
I Think the Idea is for a HUGE thread to be, and just to keep in touch with the latest songs ppl have heard...but this aspect is nothing else but my personal preference by comparing this thread to other similar ones....
(IRRELEVANT: Btw how about a vertical marquee in the hompage, displaying all the new posts? I think it's quite fancy!!)

@Jodi: They trully are default.biggrin.gif ! Too bad I've got but a couple of songs from them guys sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.