Amazon.co.uk offers free Super Saver Delivery to the following countries:

Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Andorra, Finland, Gibraltar, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Vatican city, Poland.

How do I get FREE Super Saver Delivery?

1. Place over £25 of eligible items in your Shopping Basket.*
2. Proceed to checkout.
3. Make sure your items are being delivered to a single delivery address in the eligible European destination.
4. Select Super Saver Delivery as your delivery method. See your delivery times here.
5. Select "Group my items into as few deliveries as possible" as your delivery preference.
6. Place your order.**

* Eligible items are those purchased directly from Amazon.co.uk, excluding gift certificates and certain electrical items (where this is stated on the item's product information page). If your order qualifies for FREE Super Saver Delivery, you will still be charged a delivery fee for any ineligible items in the order.

**Cancelling items, combining orders, or changing your delivery address, speed, or preference might affect your order's eligibility for Super Saver Delivery.

Does everything on the site qualify for free Super Saver Delivery?

The only items that aren't included in the offer are gift certificates, certain electrical items (where so stated on the information page for the relevant product) and items purchased from third parties on Amazon.co.uk Marketplace.

Can I add things to an existing order to bring it over the £25 mark?

Yes. As long as your order hasn't entered the dispatch process, you can add items. To do this, click on Your Account in the top right-hand corner of the page and open your order from the "Where's my stuff?" section.

I'd like to have my order delivered to more than one address. Do I still get free delivery?

Yes. As long as each order is to the value of £25 or more, you can send many different orders to different addresses in eligible European destinations.

What if I'd like my items to be delivered when they become available, rather than in one delivery? Are my orders still eligible for free Super Saver Delivery?

No. Only orders with all the items delivered together qualify.

Can I set my 1-click default settings to Super Saver Delivery?

No, but if the order hasn't entered the dispatch process you can change your delivery preference to Super Saver Delivery. To do this, click on Your Account in the top right-hand corner of the page and open your order from the "Where's my stuff?" section.

Can I get free Super Saver Delivery if I redeem an Amazon.co.uk gift certificate?

Yes. As long as your order qualifies, you can use your gift certificate and receive free Super Saver Delivery.

What if I cancel part of my order?

If the total cost of items ordered remains at or above £25, delivery will be free. If the total cost drops below £25, the normal delivery fee will be charged.

Can 1-Click orders be eligible for free Super Saver Delivery?

Yes. After you have purchased your first 1-Click item, you have 30 minutes in which to increase your total order to the value of £25 or more to qualify for free Super Saver Delivery. Items purchased within the 30-minute window will automatically be consolidated into one order. When you've reached the threshold, go to Your Account and change the delivery option for the order to "Super Saver Delivery".

Terms and Conditions for Super Saver Delivery (eligible European destinations)

* Applies only to orders completed on or after 9th October 2010 with £25 or more of eligible products (including VAT at the European destination rate), at Amazon.co.uk.
* The following products are not eligible for free Super Saver Delivery gift certificates, certain large electrical items (where so stated on the information page for the relevant product) and products purchased from third party merchants using Amazon.co.uk Marketplace.
* Applies only to deliveries to addresses within the eligible European country.
* Applies only to orders that are to be delivered to a single delivery address in the eligible European country.
* Applies only to orders that you have selected to "Dispatch when entire order is ready".
* Does not apply to purchases made on Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.jp or Amazon.cn.
* May be used in conjunction with a promotional certificate. To qualify for free Super Saver Delivery, the total amount of the products purchased before the promotional certificate is applied must be £25 or more.
* You will not receive free Super Saver Delivery on your order if any eligible products are cancelled, bringing the total order amount below £25.
* We reserve the right to change or discontinue free Super Saver Delivery at any time.