Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cola Drink Of Choice
YourForum > Various posts > Polls
Centric21
I am a Mountain Dew kinda girl myself...what about you?
pengiranijam
Fore me coke is my favourite choice... it's makes me last thirsty... ^_^
live
COKE OF COURSE!!! default.wacko.gif
sidis
I drink none of those. Meaningless drinks.
hlias_gr
Coke and Pepsi are similar!
Centric21
Sidis...there is a "I don't drink soda choice silly"

Hlias...they are very similar, but alot of tests and quizes and things, ask the question...Coke or Pepsi...I just expanded on it default.tongue.gif
ladygorb
PEPSI
NickTheGreek
although nothing in the world can ever be compared to a good bottle of wine... sprite could do in most cases

i also like the term sprite for several reasons, which will be posted at once in the Trivia forum
Maya
We don have Dr. Pepper here, but I like all the above. I usually drink a loltta diet coke/pepsi. they taste the same to me too. I cannot vote now plus.smilie3.gif
Sabbattack
I've never heard of mountain dew before. What is it??

I don't know. Maybe i like pepsi more, but i try to cut on the sodas in general so don't tempt me!! default.biggrin.gif
sidis
QUOTE(Centric21 @ 28 Sep 2005, 09:16 PM)
Sidis...there is a "I don't drink soda choice silly"

And I answer to this...
The reason of the posts is to write down your opinion to others default.wink.gif
fotini
7UP
hlias_gr
So it must b sprite then.
Centric21
Sidis- I totally agree, but since there are no votes in the "I dont drink soda" you didnt vote, you naughty little penguin =)

Sab- It has a VERY high amount of Caffeine in it. Sweet and addictive. Oh and its green too default.wink.gif Ever heard the tagline.."Do the Dew"?* I like it default.tongue.gif

Ladygorb-Yo ma, vote Pepsi then goofy default.tongue.gif heh

Maya-Ewww Diet...I hate the taste of diet, I hear it is an acquired taste, blah plus.smilie3.gif Dr. Pepper-Pepsi Version is yummy too. Sister drink is Mr. Pibb-Coca Colas version default.tongue.gif

Hmm, damn now I'm thirsty...
viv
I prefer Sprite...
(I don't know Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper)
Centric21
No Mountain Dew OR Dr. Pepper in Greece? !!!!!!!!!!! ahhh NoOoOoOo, I may not be able to go there now!
hlias_gr
U ll find lots of Doctor Love in Grecee!
IIIARSHAA
i dnt drink soda
Centric21
Hlia-lol, uh huh Hlias, and that will make up for it eh? heh...you have Pepsi at least yes?

Mindle-yeah, soda is bad for you, our schools are even starting to take the soda vending machines out, and replacing them with juices and waters. Ohhh the kids are ###### too default.tongue.gif heh

I drink soda for a good pick me up, since coffee is evil default.tongue.gif
DRUG ADDICT
ΕΨΑ IS DA BEST!!!

-.-
prostyxos13
I don't drink this kind of shit.

πινω ΕΨΑ !!!
Centric21
πινω ΕΨΑ ?????
L-bambino
I don't drink soda. But my mother is adicted to coce!
ANDREAS
Δεν πινω ποτε τετοια ποτα παρα μονο αν καμια φορα βαλω λιγη Coke στο ουισκι μου!
stratis
ΕΨΑ ?????
ANDREAS
EΨΑ ειναι ελληνικη μαρκα ανθρακουχων χυμων (κατι σαν την Fanta-ΗΒΗ)...ΑΠΟ βΟΡΕΙΑ εΛΛΑΔΑ!
stratis
Ετσι πεστα Ανδρεα

Εψα μονο
ANDREAS
Εδω η σελιδα της εταιρειας! (Να τη στηριξουμε,οχι μονο τις πολυεθνικες! default.biggrin.gif )
http://www.epsa.gr/gr/company.htm
XRUSA
Η καλύτερη λεμονάδα που έχω πιει... smile.gif
όντως αξίζει ως εταιρεία...!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.