Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Creating Your Shop
YourForum > Lifestyle & Hobbies > Travelling & Tourism > Shopping
nbleven
Let's say the Athens regional administration contacts you to open a store. They say there isn't enough shops in the city, and they are trying to develop business in Athens.

You are very interested by this offer, and you are now up to that project; creating your own store.
What kind of shop would you create? Here are the guidlines to post your answer:

- Name of your store:

- Where will it be located:

- What will it sell:

- How many employees will you have:

- Will you expand it on the entire country?

Here is my version:

- Name of your store: Sporting goods NB (SGNB).

- Where will it be located: Downtown Athens.

- What will it sell: Sporting goods (apparels, sport suits, equipments, etc.)

- Will you expand it on the entire country? Yes, it will. It will have few locations in the main cities of Greece.

NickTheGreek
nice smile.gif

- Name of your store: HyperAssistance Technical Services

- Where will it be located: Online !

- What will it sell: Technical Services

- How many employees will you have: me for start, working online and remotely assisting people with computers everwhere in the world

- Will you expand it on the entire country? Edit: You forgot to answer this question. smile.gif
nbleven
You are an online fan!
NickTheGreek
expand on the entire country ? if i started this i would have to expand to the entire globe to make it profitable and enjoyable smile.gif
manos
Well i will do this after the army, in about a year from now.

I will open a small printing company.

- Name of your store: This will be announced at the openings!

- Where will it be located: A bit outside Athens.

- What will it sell: Creative solutions on printed materials and multimedia creations. There will be a pc, a mac, a digital printer, an offset with one tower and an old typography machine.

- How many employees will you have: Me, my partner and one secretary.

- Will you expand it on the entire country? It's a dream. But as Puressence say "what are dreams if not made real?"
nbleven
Is it easy to create a business in Greece?
NickTheGreek
Bureaucracy : i read lately that in Australia ( and not in Qatar or Kaiman Islands ) it takes 10-20 papers and roughly 5 business days to start a new business. In Greece you need 50+ papers from different agencies and moire than 30 business days to do so...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.