Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rockwave Report
YourForum > Lifestyle & Hobbies > Music discussion > Lives
Sabbattack
I'm back...I don't know if I'm whole and in one piece, but I'm back...I made it back alive after the onslaught that stormed our country.

First, a big (or should I say huge) F**K OFF, to Tasos, one of the guys that was with us. I suspect others will agree with me.

Ok now, I can't say many things about anyone of the bands, except that all played really well despite some nuiances in each one of them. Candlemass had a really small set, Accept had messy sound and a seemed like they didn't do any practise before the gig, and Slayer...Well, for those who could see Slayer behind the thick smoke covering the stage, slayer thrashed us to death.

Seeing Accept (and Candlemass, of course) was a dream come true (even more for Angel of course, but I'll wait for him to write his thoughts later). So, I don't care for the mistakes or the errors or the mediocre performance of their frontman, Udo. They were ACCEPT....Here, live, after 7 years of listening to them. They were everything I imagined...and much much more.

Slayer now, on the other hand... Funny thing, Slayer is a band that creates a great dilemma when you see them live. On one hand, you want to see them, stand back and have a nice view of the band and listen to the songs and do some headbanging for your own pleasure. On the other hand, you want to attack, destroy, mutilate, demolish everything, living or not, in your path. THAT'S SLAYER.

That's what I (unfortunately) chose. After two hours of endless beating, I received countless punches and jabs, my lips were cut inside my mouth, I was thrown down and stampeded 3 times while people were running over me, stepping on my ribs, legs and (in a god-forsaken moment) one time a guy fell on me, breaking my glasses with his knees.

I have only myself to blame for this (the damage is a f**kin 70 euros at least). I enjoyed every bloody minute of it. I have taken a beating before in gigs, but never to such extent!! Seeing (and mostly "participating in") a Slayer gig is an experience you shouldn't miss.

I left the scene of the crime with many good memories, i'm even willing to forget what a **** Tasos is.

Slayer REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
NickTheGreek
It is like Braveheart isn't it ?
hlias_gr
QUOTE(NickTheGreek @ 9 Jul 2005, 11:54 PM)
It is like Braveheart isn't it ?

Braveheart!?

lol
viv
That's what they say: Feel The Music!!! default.tongue.gif
jodigirl1234
Screw fel the music someone FEEL ME!!! jeez lol lol default.biggrin.gif default.biggrin.gif
Sabbattack
Cari, tu eres mucho mucho caliente!! Dale caliente?

Restrain yourself girl!
DarkRaven
QUOTE(Sabbattack @ 9 Jul 2005, 03:24 AM)
After two hours of endless beating, I received countless punches and jabs, my lips were cut inside my mouth, I was thrown down and stampeded 3 times while people were running over me, stepping on my ribs, legs and (in a god-forsaken moment) one time a guy fell on me, breaking my glasses with his knees.

Xa xa xa xa xa!

I guess you should then seek proper medical treatment....
Any psycologist specialized in dellusions would be suitable!!!

CMOOOON MATE i think that you have a tiiinyyyy bit of exageration in your sayings...
To me your pretty face hasn't lost any of its grand charm...despite ALL this adventure.
default.tongue.gif default.tongue.gif default.tongue.gif

PS:Εεεεμα τά θελες και συ!!!
Angel
Darkraven,θα σε μαλώσω!Απορώ με ποιό δικαίωμα αμφισβητείς μια τόσο ρεαλιστική περιγραφή..Πόσο παράλογο είναι τελικά για σένα η οργή των Σλεϊεράδων να ξεπερνά ακόμα και έναν στρατό Μογγόλων και να προκαλεί τις ανάλογες καταστροφές...
Ένα μεγάλο ΜΠΡΑΒΟ,λοιπόν,στον Sabbattack που κατάφερε να επιζήσει μέσα από τόσες κακουχίες και βαρβαρότητες!

Υ.Γ.Απορώ πως κατάφεραν τα σπασμένα δάχτυλα του Sabbattack,μετά από αυτή την επιδρομή βαρβάρων πάνω στο κορμί του,να γράψουν όλο αυτό το report....
jodigirl1234
QUOTE(Sabbattack @ 12 Jul 2005, 10:44 AM)
Cari, tu eres mucho mucho caliente!! Dale caliente?

Restrain yourself girl!

Si mucho caliente !!!
NickTheGreek
will get mad with you boys !
hlias_gr
QUOTE(NickTheGreek @ 12 Jul 2005, 11:41 PM)
will get mad with you boys !

default.biggrin.gif default.biggrin.gif default.biggrin.gif No comment Nick Christodoule!
Sabbattack
Si que tu eres caliente, yo tengo la cura para tu enfermedad... default.wink.gif

Muchas becitas cari! (en todo su corpo... default.tongue.gif default.tongue.gif )
NickTheGreek
hlias_gr κόψε το γιατί θα γίνεις σαν τον
hlias_gr
Δεν το νομιζω!
Αυτος ειναι και Λεβεντης και Λαλακας!
NickTheGreek
Παλικάρι σωστό !

Και τι δε θα δινα να είχα το Λεβέντη member !
Sabbattack
Exeis emena pou eimai polu lebenths!!!

Angel, GET READY FOR IOS!!!I'm coming back in 5 days!!!
Angel
QUOTE(Sabbattack @ 18 Jul 2005, 06:29 PM)
Exeis emena pou eimai polu lebenths!!!

Angel, GET READY FOR IOS!!!I'm coming back in 5 days!!!

Speedy's coming!!!
(To catch the heartbeat of the days...Don't you agree Nick?)
NickTheGreek
παιδια καλα να περασετε στην ΙΟ και φερτε υλικο σαν γυρισετε
Angel
QUOTE(NickTheGreek @ 19 Jul 2005, 02:13 AM)
παιδια καλα να περασετε στην ΙΟ και φερτε υλικο σαν γυρισετε

Να είμαστε σίγουροι ότι στο site θα γίνει δεκτό και υλικό που επιβάλλει απόκρυψή του από ηλικίες κάτω των 18?? default.tongue.gif default.tongue.gif default.tongue.gif default.tongue.gif default.tongue.gif default.tongue.gif default.tongue.gif
NickTheGreek
you know we have a dedicated section for these
Sabbattack
Siga mh feroume "uliko"!! 8a to katanalwsoume olo ekei!! default.tongue.gif default.tongue.gif default.tongue.gif
Sabbattack
Btw, this one's for Tasos:

lol
jodigirl1234
default.ohmy.gif Wow that is rough lol...
Sabbattack
Yay!! And my feelings about this person even harder!! lol

No really, i don't know for sure if i should try to give him my opinion on what i don't like about him or just f**k him off altogether...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.